+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Candace Cameron Bure & Mark Ballas - Season 18

Candace Cameron Bure & Mark Ballas - Season 18

Candace Cameron Bure
    Season 18

Pro: Mark Ballas

Actress, producer, New York Times bestselling author and inspirational speaker, Candace Cameron Bure is both outspoken and passionate about her family and faith. Known to millions worldwide from her role as D.J. Tanner on the iconic family sitcom Full House, Cameron Bure continues to flourish in the entertainment industry as role model to women of all ages. With an acting career that started at the age of five, Cameron Bure grew up in show business alongside her brother Kirk Cameron and has appeared in countless national television commercials, prime-time hits, TV movies and feature films.

Mostly recently, Cameron Bure starred in the Hallmark Original Movie Let It Snow. In addition, she starred on ABC Family’s hugely popular show Make It Or Break It in a three year run as Summer Van Horn. Cameron Bure added bestselling author to her many titles with her book Reshaping It All: Motivation for Physical and Spiritual Fitness, inspiring women to embrace a healthier lifestyle by moving faith to the forefront of their relationship with food. Her second book, Balancing It All, shares her story of successfully balancing different roles and responsibilities including motherhood, work, and Hollywood.

Cameron Bure and her husband, former NHL star Val Bure, have been happily married since 1996. Together with their 3 children, Natasha, Lev and Maks, they split their time between Los Angeles and Napa Valley, California, which is home to their boutique wine label, Bure Family Wines.

Candace Cameron Bure - Dancing With The Stars - ABC.com

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: Candace Cameron Bure & Mark Ballas - Season 18

I love her, but unfortunately, she was stuck with the most self-centered jerk partner.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I like Mark, she will be okay. I would rather Mark than a few others on this show.. I don't even know if I will like her, she doesn't seem like a ringer to me though
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I'm hoping she will stick around long enough to benefit from the partner swap twist because Mark has all the likeability of a root canal. He makes everything about him.

Bless her heart.

She got stuck with Spatz.

Like awesome, I hope she sticks around long enough to benefit from a partner swap, if that's going to happen for her.
    momrek06, mandmmom2 and jucamer like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

I am going to be really interested to see how she is presented. She is extremely religious - along with her brother. I could see issues/arguments over what she is wearing. Otherwise, personality wise she always comes off as very sweet. She is one who got married very young, relatively speaking, and then started having kids. They have been together for a long time by Hollywood standards, and they both credit to their religion. She is married to a hockey player.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    I am going to be really interested to see how she is presented. She is extremely religious - along with her brother. I could see issues/arguments over what she is wearing. Otherwise, personality wise she always comes off as very sweet. She is one who got married very young, relatively speaking, and then started having kids. They have been together for a long time by Hollywood standards, and they both credit to their religion. She is married to a hockey player.

Surely she has seen the program and knows what to expect. Hopefully, she made any concerns she might have made known in the discussions prior to signing her contract. During Shawn's first season when she wasn't of age, we saw a copy of the contract they all sign, and there is a stipulation they agree to stating that they (the contestants will wear whatever costumes are presented to them. (Paraphrased but that is the meaning - they sign that they can't disagree on the costumes).
    Now, it has appeared to me that in question some of the costumes looked dowdy or unbecoming on some contestants, but usually it hasn't been a matter of whether the costume was too shocking for the contestant (considering the particular contestant, etc.) in the times since then.
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

I'm not familiar with Candace either so have no opinion one way or another and can't make any real comments until I see her dance.

Best of luck to Candace and Mark!!!

To the Point

I had no idea what she was up to and I certainly had no idea she was Kirk Cameron's sister (I'm assuming she is).

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Yes, Kirk Cameron is her brother.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast