+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Candace Cameron Bure & Mark Ballas - Season 18

Re: Candace Cameron Bure & Mark Ballas - Season 18

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Just read about this. All joking aside I hope Mark is ok. Whether he is fit enough to dance or not tonight I wish him the best.
    I am sure it will be difficult for Candace to have to possibly adjust to a new pro in such a short timeframe. Mrk's normal go-to-sub is Derek who is still with Amy and IIRC Maks was her switch-up partner so he is out. Perhaps Val or Henry.
    Obviously I want Meryl to win but feel badly for Candace & Mark.

See people I really can be sweet.

Like we didn't KNOW that, already, Bunny?

Oh, and BTW . . .

Was Maks with DANICA for the switch-up?
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Access Hollywood has the rehearsal footage online -- he's really in pain (not for the squeamish)

Mark Ballas' 'Dancing With The Stars' Injury: See The Footage! | Access Hollywood
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Access Hollywood has the rehearsal footage online -- he's really in pain (not for the squeamish)

Mark Ballas' 'Dancing With The Stars' Injury: See The Footage! | Access Hollywood
    Oh my God.

Poor Mark.

Oh boy.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

As someone who has dislocated her shoulder twice, I cannot even imagine that he can dance. Poor Mark.

Quote Originally Posted by GabbyG View Post
    As someone who has dislocated her shoulder twice, I cannot even imagine that he can dance. Poor Mark.
    Ouch.

Never had a dislocated/injured shoulder, myself, but from everything I've ever heard or read about those, they are NOT pretty OR a walk in the park to get over.

I sure DO hope he just sits this one out.

This ain't worth possibly taking a gamble and putting his career in jeopardy.

He totally looks like he is in horrible pain. As others have said I hope he doesn't risk further damage by dancing tonight. I know he doesn't want to let Candace down, but it is so not worth it and I'm sure she would rather have him taken care of himself. I'm sure someone else can take his place.

Hope Mark gets better soon.

I feel so bad for Mark. I'm usually all about the show must go on and injuries are to be expected but in this case, he sure looked like he was in a whole lot of pain.

While looking for more updated information on his condition, I just learned that Candace is 38! Dang girl, you look good for 38.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Somewhere backstage, Amy is terrified that her sympathy votes might go to another duo.
    AZChristian likes this.

You are correct ness...I was having a bleach blonde Monday moment. I hated the switch -up
    ness likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

FORT Fogey

How extremely weird. I dislocated my shoulder badly two years ago today--and then fell on the arm, cracking the humerus at such a weird angle that it required a rod stabilize it. I also ended up having to have the ball of my shoulder replaced.

So, yes, a dislocated shoulder can be very painful and cause all kinds of other problems, depending on the way in which it dislocates. Mine happened to be the worst type of dislocation you can manage.

I remember a skating competition at which multiple national champion Todd Eldredge fell in warm-ups, dislocated his shoulder, popped it back into place, and then went out and skated his competitive program. I still have no idea how he managed that. I couldn't even sit up without waves of nausea after I screwed mine up.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast