+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: NeNe Leakes & Tony Dovolani - Season 18

Re: NeNe Leakes & Tony Dovolani - Season 18

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Glee is a Fox show. NeNe was also on The New Normal, but that was on NBC, which also owns Bravo.

She's been on The Chew and The View and GMA a bunch of times, but no more than any other celebrity guest looking to plug something.

I'm going to wait to see how she acts on the show before making any conclusions. Of all the RHs, she's had the most exposure to the non-reality side of professional Hollywood, and I would think she's acquired the understanding about how to temper her act based on the venue. RHOA wants her to turn the volume up for them, so she does. I doubt she's going to be that NeNe on DWTS. Maybe she'll play the diva for laughs once in a while.
    THANKS for the clarification about what network "Glee" is actually on, MFW (THAT'S why I put the question mark in parens after I said that)!

I hope she's not going to be THAT NeNe on DWTS, too. It just isn't necessary, and Tony --- and nobody ELSE within ear-or-eyeshot! --- deserves to be a victim of that type of foolishness, either. One would THINK she's acquired the understanding about how to temper her act to suit whatever arena she happens to be in at a given time.

But then again, one never really KNOWS if its a duck until it walks and talks like a duck, either. Logically speaking, there'd be no way to draw any definitive conclusions or tell ANYTHING for certain about NeNe as regards consistent behavior until footage of her time on the show DOES begin to air.

In the meantime, can we all HOPE she'll be tame!

Yes.

And, speaking strictly for Yours Truly, I HOPE so!!!!

In the meantime, I'm STILL sticking to my original "Sweet Jesus!" take on this paring!

LOLOLOL!!!!!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Nene called in to WWHL with Andy last night. Kim was a guest. She said she had been practicing a lot and was nervous, but felt good about tonight.

Wow! I had no idea that she was as tall as she is! I thought she moved pretty well.

I've never seen her on RH, but I liked her in Glee and The New Normal.

I'm just getting around to watching some of last night's dances. What was with Tony? He was sweating like crazy after their dance, which is not at all normal for him, especially for a cha cha.
    Last edited by Miss_Griss; 03-19-2014 at 12:55 AM.
    Ellen likes this.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Ms. NeNe wore him out!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

FORT Fogey

At least Tony doesn't seem miserable with her so far. If nothing else, at least she's not Kate Gosselin: the Sequel.
    Ellen, Jexter, lilymax and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
    Ms. NeNe wore him out!
    Apparently so! He was drenched, and she barely "glowed."
    Ellen likes this.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

I know. I wondered about the "heat" on the dance floor as those participating in the opening number were also drenched. Because they danced first, Tony didn't participate in that number yet he was drenched, but not NeNe. Hee!
    Ellen and Miss_Griss like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

So far so good. Nene is being respectful and said "she's in Tony's house".

She will have to be nice and personable to make it far on the show. The entire cast is super likeable this season and competition will be tough, I think.

She did wear Tony out! Should be fun to watch as time goes on - assuming Nene remains humble and respectful!

Kudos to Tony for having survived Kate G. Seems like he and NeNe click. I would like NeNe to do well on this. Given she is no longer on primetime, she might be eating some humble pie at the moment....and she would do well to do so.
    jucamer likes this.

I'm a little worried about Tony. I hope him getting over-heated is not a sign of anything.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Tony DID look like somebody'd thrown a bucket of water on him after his and NeNe's turn on the floor.

But then again, I remember Derek and Amy "glowing" pretty good after THEIR dance, too.

And, weren't they they LAST ones to take the floor?

So, maybe it was warm/hot in the ballroom, anyway?

All that hot breath? All that hot body heat? Those hot lights, hot cameras?

I HOPE that was all it was, 'cause Tony sure DID look like he'd been rode hard and put up wet after his and NeNe's number.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast