+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: James Maslow & Peta Murgatroyd - Season 18

James Maslow & Peta Murgatroyd - Season 18

James Maslow
    Season 18

Pro: Peta Murgatroyd

James Maslow is best known as the star of the hit television series Big Time Rush and as a member of the worldwide bestselling music group of the same name. Maslow has headlined sold out tours across the globe, most recently the Big Time Rush Live 2014 World Tour, performing at some of the largest venues across North and South America. Maslow began his acting career on the popular series iCarly and completed the fourth season of Big Time Rush last year.

As one of the most popular music groups internationally, Big Time Rush has won countless Kids’ Choice Awards, and a 2012 Parade Magazine poll named Big Time Rush the “Best Boy Band in the World,” topping other well-known bands such as One Direction and The Wanted. Maslow has collaborated with many popular recording artists, such as Jordin Sparks, Ryan Tedder of OneRepublic and with Snoop Dogg on Big Time Rush’s international, chart-topping hit single “Boyfriend.”

Born in New York and raised in San Diego, Maslow began performing at an early age, training at the prestigious La Jolla Playhouse, San Diego School of Creative and Performing Arts, and the Coronado School of the Arts.

James Maslow - Dancing With The Stars - ABC.com

Re: James Maslow & Peta Murgatroyd - Season 18

Dang! what wonderful eyes he has . Her last partner had great eyes as well hope he can dance
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I don't know him, but he is darned attractive. Will have to wait and see. Peta is not my favorite pro.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    I don't know him, but he is darned attractive. Will have to wait and see. Peta is not my favorite pro.
    He looks like a beautiful statue with eyes that are alive in that picture, or maybe it would be better to say he looks like someone painted him. Move his left eye over a smidgeon, and that young man is almost perfection. Gee whiz.....
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Peta gets the best looking guys, Brant did very well
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Oh the eye candy Gorgeous eyes
    mandmmom2 likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Peta gets the best looking guys, Brant did very well
    Brandt, however, was not only good-looking; he had a lot of dance potential. What hurt Brandt was not his ability to dance but the fact that he just wasn't well enough known. What I did not care for with Brandt, though, was how he carried on too much with Peta and and all the sexual chemistry schtick.

James Maslow appears to be better known and hence better positioned to begin. We don't know if or how much he can dance, and it is my hope that he will not fall victim to Peta's "lure". Maybe they will go in the practice room and start dancing.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    Brandt, however, was not only good-looking; he had a lot of dance potential. What hurt Brandt was not his ability to dance but the fact that he just wasn't well enough known. What I did not care for with Brandt, though, was how he carried on too much with Peta and and all the sexual chemistry schtick.

James Maslow appears to be better known and hence better positioned to begin. We don't know if or how much he can dance, and it is my hope that he will not fall victim to Peta's "lure". Maybe they will go in the practice room and start dancing.
    That's all true Bloomers

. I don't know this guy, I just know what I like
    -Andy Rooney-

Ohhhhhh, he's PRETTY . . .

Never let it be said that I cannot appreciate a truly fine specimen of maleness!!!!!!!!!!!!

If he can do ANYTHING dancewise at all, Peta just might be able to keep him on my screen for a hot minute, or two.

And no, I WOULDN'T be mad at her if she COULD!!

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

He is good looking but how old is he? I have this thing where I can't consider someone truly attractive who is technically young enough to be my son!!
    ness likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast