+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: James Maslow & Peta Murgatroyd - Season 18

Re: James Maslow & Peta Murgatroyd - Season 18

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    He is good looking but how old is he? I have this thing where I can't consider someone truly attractive who is technically young enough to be my son!!
    LoLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    He is good looking but how old is he? I have this thing where I can't consider someone truly attractive who is technically young enough to be my son!!
    I am old enough to be his grandmother. I can still look
    Florimel, ness, KatesMom and 1 others like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    I don't know him, but he is darned attractive. Will have to wait and see. Peta is not my favorite pro.
    I agree Florimel as Peta is not my favorite pro either. She likes to go the sexy route too much imo. She started last season with Brandt and then seemed to calm down and choreographed some good numbers.

I don't know if this is true or not, but from another site I follow I read that these two are dating. Anyone else hear that? Someone said that at the GMA show she went in for a kiss and he pulled back - kind of like not here, not now. Again, don't know if it's true or not.

Anyway, best of luck to James and Peta and I agree he sure is purty!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    I agree Florimel as Peta is not my favorite pro either. She likes to go the sexy route too much imo. She started last season with Brandt and then seemed to calm down and choreographed some good numbers.

I don't know if this is true or not, but from another site I follow I read that these two are dating. Anyone else hear that? Someone said that at the GMA show she went in for a kiss and he pulled back - kind of like not here, not now. Again, don't know if it's true or not.

Anyway, best of luck to James and Peta and I agree he sure is purty!!!
    I read they had dinner, and the cameras were all over them. I don't know if they are dating( I do hope not) fake or real, I don't need to watch this show and see faux or real romance( barf)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I read they had dinner, and the cameras were all over them. I don't know if they are dating( I do hope not) fake or real, I don't need to watch this show and see faux or real romance( barf)
    I don't know for sure either, but did read that they were indeed dating on another site. I guess that is why Peta is not one of my favorites because she has choreographed numbers that I think concentrate too much on the reel or real romance. She didn't with Donald because I don't think he would allow it. With Giles I think the two of them went overboard. She tried to incorporate taking Sean's shirt off as much as possible and then with Brandt who I thought had a lot of potential as he was a good dancer she started and then did some numbers that were good. Guess we will have to see what she does with James. I'm not familiar with him at all. I agree I don't like to see faux reel or real either.

I know it is silly, but I always have a hard time accepting that someone as stunning as Peta is without a boyfriend...I mean, she must get asked out about 15 times a day!! And when I've seen her interviewed she seems very sweet as well...

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

He was fantastic last night. Not only was he great eye candy, but he can dance too
    pikachu likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Yes, I think James has great potential for the show!

I had heard of Big Time Rush but wasn't familiar with him in particular or any of their songs but I'm quickly turning into a fan, based on his looks and his dancing so far.

I didn't know him prior to the show, but I find I like him and his dancing very much. I didn't put him in my pool mostly because Peta hasn't been one of my favorites, but so far, I'm enjoying her more this season and I wish I had chosen him.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

BTW, I looked up Big Time Rush on YouTube at lunchtime today, and sadly, their music doesn't do it for me. I guess I'm just an old fuddy-duddy out of touch with today's music. That's ok. I'll still enjoy watching James dance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast