+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Billy Dee Williams & Emma Slater - Season 18

Re: Billy Dee Williams & Emma Slater - Season 18

Wow! Then I'm surprised they don't get more 'stars'. I don't mean the big ones with the big salaries but that would seem nice enough to at least attract more that we've heard of.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

FORT Fogey

Re: Billy Dee Williams & Emma Slater - Season 18

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    Wow! Then I'm surprised they don't get more 'stars'. I don't mean the big ones with the big salaries but that would seem nice enough to at least attract more that we've heard of.

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post

That salary appears to be the same or nearly the same as what we saw on Shawn Johnson's contract several years ago. We know that the producers have a list of celebrities who want to do the show, and that they can pick and choose. There are also celebrities who turn down the offer for their own reasons ranging from busy schedules to "doesn't fit me."

We talk about it and decide usually that most of them don't need the money. Most of us think that a lot of them want to 'relaunch their careers,' especially since this is very often a result of their appearance on the show.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456