+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122
Like Tree110Likes

Thread: Dancing With the Stars 18 Pool

Re: Dancing With the Stars 18 Pool

I'm so frickin' excited it is ridiculous! And I'm so happy that Maks finally has his mirrorball! Congratulations to everyone else - this was a really close season, so I think we all deserve a round of applause.

Most importantly however, a huge THANK YOU to our pool runner, pikachu!! You did such a great job and I know for me personally it makes watching the show just that much more fun!

Thank you for another wonderful season pool Pikachu! Loves for doing this for us....but yes us M&M crazy lunatics really want new M&M avatars...no rush or anything or at all.

Nicole & Derek had been my all time favorite closely followed by Shawn & Derek, banghra anyone! I have not awlays been a hugely Maks fan. Yes he is eye candy but the rest not so much. I have loved Meryl(&Charlie) for years. Meryl & Maks together...best couple on 18 seasons of DWTS!
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Congrats to the winners, including the ol wooden leg award recipient!

I always finish middle of the pack...always a bridesmaid, never a bride I guess!

Thanks again for all you do pika!!!!!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Congrats KatesMom on the win!! Heartfelt thanks to Pikachu for all your hard work. I can't get over how joyous I feel at the Meryl & Max win! I thought it was a fantastic season and y'all were a large part of that!
    KatesMom likes this.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Thank you for another wonderful season pool Pikachu! Loves for doing this for us....but yes us M&M crazy lunatics really want new M&M avatars...no rush or anything or at all.
    Here are a few to get started:

I did a variant on this one because I wasn't sure about the font placement on the first one so I tried a different placement.

Last edited by pikachu; 05-21-2014 at 02:50 PM.

CONGRATULATIONS TO KatesMom on her "DWTS 18: BEAUTY TAMES THE BEAST!" WIN!!!

After oh-so-stoically "Waiting for Maks", your wait was FINALLY acknowledged and rewarded in the BEST possible way!

Again, CONGRATULATIONS! You DESERVE this exciting moment, you RASCAL, you!

Big-time CONGRATULATIONS, also, go to dixielandbelle (Dixie Disco Ballers) and VAgirl79 (Everywhere You Look) on their second and third-place runner-up triumphs! WTG!

ME?

I am SO proud, humbled and happy to've been a Lightning Ness Monster Pool Twin with our very own Artiste Extrodinaire in Residence, pikachu!!!!

Big hugs and back pats to ALL OF OUR POOL PARTICIPANTS! We THRIVE on this! And, we are MOTIVATED, and we ALWAYS have FUN!!!

Which is what this is all about!

pika . . .

There are no adequate words, so . . .

The best I can do right this second is to say:

"GIRL, YOU ROCK!!!!!

Last edited by ness; 05-21-2014 at 08:40 PM.
    pikachu, Florimel and KatesMom like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

I love it! Waiting for Maks for the mirror ball trophy! Attachment 29861

Yay Dixie Disco Ballers and Everywhere You Look!

Is it just me or do these Team names suddenly fit the win as if they knew what was going to happen?

As for JohnnyK and the wooden leg award, I'm so jealous.

Pikachu! "Lightning Ness Monster...I have nothing for you." Hilarious!!!
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

This was supposed to be for you Waiting for Maks. Lets see if it works this time.
    pikachu and KatesMom like this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

I am so sorry I am late with my congratulations to all the pool winners of this amazing season of DWTS, but better late then never.

Waiting for Maks (KatesMom) what a great and appropriate name you picked to win this season's first place win. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Congratulations on 2nd place to Dixie Disco Ballers/dixielandbelle. Great job!!!

Congratulations on 3rd place to Everywhere You Look/VAgirl79. Great job!!!

As always thank you to the best pool runner ever pikachu for making watching all these shows so much fun. This was my first season in this pool and can't wait until next season.
    ilja likes this.

Congrats on the win KatesMom, and on 2nd, dixielandebelle! And thanks so much pikachu for all your hard work. A tip of the hat to you. And a "good game" salute to all players.

Like Candace, I made it to third and feel like I won, so I'm good! Happy camper here! thanks to all for the congrats thrown my way. Appreciate it!

+ Reply to Thread