+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast
Like Tree110Likes

Thread: Dancing With the Stars 18 Pool

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Re: Dancing With the Stars 18 Pool

Wow, the scores are close! I'm wondering if this could be our first season where we have more than one pool team end in first place. I'm impressed that we're this far along in the season and several pool teams haven't lost a couple yet. Some reserve couples are bound to be put into play next week, though, so overall scores and rankings could change dramatically.

I worried about Amy and Danica's injuries. If both of them are out, plus the lowest scoring couple, that will really mess things up for the show and the pool.

FORT Newbie

I'm very worried about Danica's injuries... I haven't lost a person yet and Amy is my reserve. As bad as it sounds, I really need Candace to be eliminated next week, I need Amy to get a low score and I'd really like Charlie to get some 10s so that I can re-claim my first place spot!

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I hope Candace goes next week and then, sadly, Danica. A lot of teams include Danica, whereas not too many have James so it would benefit me to have her go first. Plus, then I could bring in my reserve star, Charlie. For that matter, Danica could go first but I like her so I hope she sticks around at least a little longer.

You guys are killing me 'wishing' for my team member(s) to be eliminated
    I am pretty far down the leader board, but if Danica and Candace go I am done! I still would have Meryl, Charlie and James but yeah................still wouldn't be good for the ay cRumba team!

Good luck to you and congrats Pikachu on your continued success at the top.
    Debb70 likes this.

FORT Newbie

Candace and then Danica or Amy would work fine for me. If Danica goes, Amy goes in as my reserve.

Sorry HM for wishing your team mates are sent home

James has been such a lovely surprise this year (both in his dancing and his physical lovley-ness)

Quote Originally Posted by hmauterson View Post
    You guys are killing me 'wishing' for my team member(s) to be eliminated
    I am pretty far down the leader board, but if Danica and Candace go I am done! I still would have Meryl, Charlie and James but yeah................still wouldn't be good for the ay cRumba team!

Good luck to you and congrats Pikachu on your continued success at the top.
    I was just thinking the same thing!! I don't have James and Candace is my reserve person, so either of them can go next! I want Meryl, Charlie, Danica and Amy for the F4!

What if Danica and Amy can't dance anymore
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I've really liked the cast of stars this season so it's been hard to lose anybody. I can't believe how many stars are left right now who are serious contenders for the win. So far, I've agreed with the judges just about every week for who they eliminated. I wish Sean could have lasted longer since I think he had more potential than the judges gave him credit for but other than that, I've been happy with the order of exit.

If Amy and Danica are both out, I hope that they won't eliminate anyone else that night. Plus, maybe they could give the fans a chance to vote an eliminated star back in. With any luck they won't both be out. And hopefully nobody else gets seriously injured! This might turn into the Hunger Games--whoever is left standing wins the mirror ball trophy.
    Last edited by pikachu; 04-29-2014 at 01:12 PM.

Congrats to those with this week's top scores!!

Deadly Red Stilettos/PA Snow Bunny
    Divine Dancing Divas/Midol
    Dixie Disco Ballers/dixielandbelle
    Roseland Ballroomers/ness
    Waiting for Maks/KatesMom

And Pikachu for your reign as TOP OVERALL TEAM!!!!!!

I'm at the bottom, but hey, I only have three teams left and no reserve. I can't complain. They did their best last night. I just knew Candace was a goner! NEXT WEEK will be scary though.

I feel bad, because up thread I posted that one reason I didn't pick Amy for my team is that I thought she might get an injury. Perhaps it's not so bad though. They can treat a muscle spasm. It does hurt like crazy though.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I've really liked the cast of stars this season so it's been hard to lose anybody. I can't believe how many stars are left right now who are serious contenders for the win. So far, I've agreed with the judges just about every week for who they eliminated. I wish Sean could have lasted longer since I think he had more potential than the judges gave him credit for but other than that, I've been happy with the order of exit.

If Amy and Danica are both out, I hope that they won't eliminate anyone else that night. Plus, maybe they could give the fans a chance to vote an eliminated star back in. With any luck they won't both be out. And hopefully nobody else gets seriously injured! This might turn into the Hunger Games--whoever is left standing wins the mirror ball trophy.
    How awful is this, I had to look Sean up, I didn't remember him
    Baby's Breath likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread