+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree119Likes

Thread: DWTS 18 (premieres Mon Mar 17th) - News and Speculation

Re: Dancing With The Stars 18 (premieres Mar 18th) - News and Speculation

Erin's apparently back at Fox Sports now.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

It's 4:30am cst and Fox News just announced that Erin Andrews is the new co-host for Season 18 of DWTS. I was totally shocked. With the show format of last season, I don't see that Tom needs a co-host. Last season, we saw very little of Brooke at all. I was not crazy about Erin when she was a contestant on the show, but I guess she'll be ok as co-host, if you want to call it that.

I have not been active on the net for several months and I hadn't heard that Melissa Rycroft is pregnant with a boy. I'm not sure when it's due, April or May????

Does anyone know when the new cast of DWTS will be announced? I'm surprised we don't know something by now. I'm going back to bed! YAWN!!

According to the show's website:

"Don't miss the live Dancing With the Stars New Cast Reveal on Good Morning America, Tuesday, March 4!"
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fogey

Is her name Erin Andrews that was Maks' partner one season? She is the blond female sideline football announcer. She is the new replacement that was shown on AOL.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Yes, sportscaster Erin Andrews will be Tom's co-host, Bloomers. And yes, she is the one that partnered with Maks.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    According to the show's website:

"Don't miss the live Dancing With the Stars New Cast Reveal on Good Morning America, Tuesday, March 4!"
    Thanks for the info. There is no information available for GMA on 3/4 according to my Directtv guide. I have no idea who is going to be on this season, so I am looking for to the reveal.

Who really pays attention to anyone other than Tom anywho?

I'm fine with it.

And man, has anyone heard anything about who might be on? Normally we know a few contestants by now, but I haven't heard a peep about anyone even rumored!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

FORT Fogey

What other bombshells are going to be dropped before we get the line-up announced? It sounds like they still have time to make some more major changes. (said with some slight exasperation)
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

I don't care if they have a band or not. It's a dancing competition, not a singing competition. The focus should be on the dancers, not the orchestra, IMO.

And I'm thrilled that Brooke is gone. She was such a boring host. Now if they had cut Tom Bergeron, I would be spitting mad and probably wouldn't watch the show anymore! He's one of the best things about Dancing With the Stars.

I hope the new changes work out for them.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07 View Post
    Has anyone heard anything about who might be on? Normally we know a few contestants by now, but I haven't heard a peep about anyone even rumored!
    I just searched and foound an article about stars who have been contacted to be on this season.

Cody Simpson, Bruce Jenner & More Asked To Join Season 18 Of ‘DWTS’
    Mon, February 24, 2014 3:14pm EST by Emily Longeretta

Who will be hitting the dance floor for season 18 of ‘Dancing with the Stars?’ While the official announcement is a week away, HollywoodLife.com has the exclusive details of who was asked to be on the show.

The following celebs have been asked — but have not yet been confirmed — to join the cast of Season 18, a source close to the show told HollywoodLife.com exclusively:

Bruce Jenner
    It wouldn’t be surprising if he joined the show. He’s reportedly trying to get away from Keeping Up with the Kardashians and was a big supporter when Kim Kardashian and Rob Kardashian competed!

Cody Simpson
    Coming from someone who has seen Cody, 17, live before, this boy can dance! It’d be a total disadvantage to others, but I’d love to see it happen. His team also confirmed to HollywoodLife.com that he did get an offer to join the show.

Sharon Osbourne
    At 61, the mother of former contestants Kelly Osbourne and Jack Osbourne, definitely knows how to get down!

Juan Pablo Galavis
    Currently on The Bachelor, Juan Pablo has been honest that he could never find love in a girl who couldn’t dance — it’s one of his biggest hobbies. So, if every week were Salsa, he’d have it in the bag.

Kelly Brook
    Kelly is a 34-year-old British model, host and actress. Chances are she’d be a secretly amazing dancer — her body is super impressive.

Carla Hall
    The Chew co-host will most likely be a great draw for the huge fans of cooking TV. She was a finalist in two different seasons of Top Chef!

Tim Tebow
    I mean, he doesn’t have anything else going on, right? Plus, who wouldn’t want to see him Tebow-ing everytime he makes it through a round?

Stuart Scott
    Stuart is an ESPN Analyst, so he could be there to analyze every time Tim Tebow gets down on one knee.

Ray Lewis
    Every year, a retired football star comes on the show and shocks us all with how amazing they can move. The Baltimore Ravens alum could just be that guy.

+ Reply to Thread