+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree104Likes

Thread: Amber Riley & Derek Hough - Season 17

Re: Amber Riley & Derek Hough - Season 17

Amber and Derek's tango was one of the two best dances of the night for me. I watch Glee and have always loved Amber. She always had tons of sass. I see that she is carrying her great personality from that show to DWTS. When I watched their package I didn't have any expectations until I saw the way she moved her shoulders in time to the music when walking out, and then I knew it was going to be very good. She didn't disappoint.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    Amber and Derek's tango was one of the two best dances of the night for me. I watch Glee and have always loved Amber. She always had tons of sass. I see that she is carrying her great personality from that show to DWTS. When I watched their package I didn't have any expectations until I saw the way she moved her shoulders in time to the music when walking out, and then I knew it was going to be very good. She didn't disappoint.
    This week Amber sings Stand By you( I just heard it) a tribute to Cory. She is a lovely lovely girl. I don't watch Glee, this I will be watching!!

ETA: I agree, it was one of the best last night. They mentioned her on The View today
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    This week Amber sings Stand By you( I just heard it) a tribute to Cory. She is a lovely lovely girl. I don't watch Glee, this I will be watching!!

ETA: I agree, it was one of the best last night. They mentioned her on The View today
    Amber has a beautiful voice and is a lovely girl. I don't watch The View, but thanks for that info. Amber may be a plus size girl, but she never lacks self confidence. I find her to have more self confidence then some of the thinner cast members this season. I just love her! After the tribute to Cory when I am sure I will be crying since he was another favorite of the show for me, they will be on a break until November because of the World Series. Then Adam Lambert will be on as a regular. You must continue watching. Sorry for the OT.

I don't watch Glee and had no idea of who Amber was before the show. I've seen too much hip hop in all of her dances before this one, but that tango was excellent. Pure tango content, no gimmicks. I must give kudos to Derek this week for his choreography that was true ballroom.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Amber and Derek were the best dancers Monday night that tango was amazing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mreid1472 View Post
    Amber and Derek were the best dancers Monday night that tango was amazing!!!
    Having watched it a few times, I have to agree 100%..
    prhoshay likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Amber and Derek have the Foxtrot- “Try A Little Tenderness” (Glee version) I hope they kill it!
    -Andy Rooney-

I remember when "Try a Little Tenderness" was done on Glee and they are dancing to the Glee version. This is another favorite song of mine. I think Amber and Derek will be just as good in their Foxtrot as they were in their Tango from last week. Amber continues to show her personality and ability in all the different styles so I am really excited to see their foxtrot on Monday night. Best of luck to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    I remember when "Try a Little Tenderness" was done on Glee and they are dancing to the Glee version. This is another favorite song of mine. I think Amber and Derek will be just as good in their Foxtrot as they were in their Tango from last week. Amber continues to show her personality and ability in all the different styles so I am really excited to see their foxtrot on Monday night. Best of luck to them.
    I do hope so, have you seen the huge knee brace she has been sporting
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I do hope so, have you seen the huge knee brace she has been sporting
    Oh no, I have not. I know she had to have fluid drained last week, but then because of that I wasn't expecting her to be able to do much with so little practice that she had and she came out and her and Derek killed it. Still hoping for the best. She is a fighter!

+ Reply to Thread