+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 30 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree219Likes

Thread: Elizabeth Berkley Lauren & Val Chmerkovskiy - Season 17

Elizabeth Berkley Lauren & Val Chmerkovskiy - Season 17

Elizabeth Berkley Lauren
    Season 17

Pro: Val Chmerkovskiy

Elizabeth Berkley Lauren has appeared in a host of successful film, television and stage roles. Her acting career began at age 15 as “Jessie” in the hit sitcom Saved by the Bell. She played Julia Winston on CSI: MIAMI and appeared in the final season of Showtime’s The L-Word.

Her television success led to film roles in First Wives Club, Roger Dodger, Oliver Stone's Any Given Sunday, Woody Allen's Curse of the Jade Scorpion, and the cult hit Showgirls. On the London stage she appeared in "Lenny" opposite Eddie Izzard. On Broadway she starred with Richard Dreyfuss in the comedy “Sly Fox” and earned rave reviews for “Hurlyburly” with Ethan Hawke.

For the past several years, Berkley Lauren, due to the syndication of Saved by the Bell, has been making life-changing connections with a whole new generation of teen girls with her not-for-profit organization “Ask Elizabeth.” She facilitates self-esteem workshops and volunteers in both schools and youth organizations and her website ask-elizabeth.com provides constant resources and assistance to girls. This nationwide movement has affected the lives of over 100,000 girls and counting. Berkley Lauren was a featured contributor for Oprah.com, bridging the communication gap between mothers and daughters. She is the author of The New York Times bestselling book Ask Elizabeth.

She and her artist/fashion designer husband Greg Lauren are the proud new parents to their one-year-old son Sky Cole Lauren.

Meet the Season 17 Cast - ABC.com

FORT Fogey

Re: Elizabeth Berkley Lauren & Val Chmerkovskiy - Season 17

Looking forward to this team. Team Chmerkley

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Well, here is our ringer! She has extensive dance experience. I guess Mak's extremely less attractive, less interesting brother will be around for a long time this season.

OK. I haven't seen her for a long time, and people do change some as they age, but she is almost unrecognizable. I would not have known that this was a picture of her if it weren't labeled. She used to be pretty, and she is pretty now, but she doesn't look at all like the person I remember. I suppose it's possible that it's just because she doesn't have big curly 80's hair.
    MsDiva2007 and heartsaflutter like this.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    OK. I haven't seen her for a long time, and people do change some as they age, but she is almost unrecognizable. I would not have known that this was a picture of her if it weren't labeled. She used to be pretty, and she is pretty now, but she doesn't look at all like the person I remember. I suppose it's possible that it's just because she doesn't have big curly 80's hair.
    She had work done, and she has clothes on

As for Val, I suspect it will be another one who cant keep her hands off him. blech
    Miss_Griss likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders View Post
    Well, here is our ringer! She has extensive dance experience. I guess Mak's extremely less attractive, less interesting brother will be around for a long time this season.
    I'm THRILLED VAL has a contender. Ringer?? 20 years ago maybe. The Ringer is Corbin who just headlined Macy's Stars of Dance in 2011, or Christina Miliani with Hip Hop music videos out, or maybe even Bill Nye the Swing Dancer.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    She had work done, and she has clothes on

As for Val, I suspect it will be another one who cant keep her hands off him. blech
    Suspect what? You mean since Derek won't be sexing up Amber like he did Kellie? Her boring video is gross, especially when you think she's married. Oh and maybe Karina will keep her clothes on too, since her Playboy photoshoot wasn't 10 years ago.
    Last edited by EnglishCadbury; 09-06-2013 at 02:18 PM.
    combatcutie likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    I don't think she looks all that different. Older, with straight hair... but we all age. She's in amazing shape for just having a baby this year.

FORT Fogey

I don't know this lady, but her reputation precedes her , so I am now anxious to see her in action; in fact, it sounds like this season we may have several who have somewhat of a headstart - some more than others - so I am looking forward to seeing them dance.
    It sounds like it is going to be an interesting season on DWTS!

Kellie has a fantastic figure, so it wasn't too hard for her to look sexy. If Elizabeth has the propensity to look sexy, you can bet that it is the look that they will go for with her too. Overly modest or even modest costumes on this show on any woman with a half decent figure has never been much of an option.

As for Kellie's video, according to the standards of today's videos, it fit right in, and it rather seductively matched the music. I didn't think it was boring at all, but I did feel badly for her still new husband who maybe didn't watch it but still knew it had taken place. I felt like it had to be a difficult situation for him.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    I don't know this lady, but her reputation precedes her , so I am now anxious to see her in action; in fact, it sounds like this season we may have several who have somewhat of a headstart - some more than others - so I am looking forward to seeing them dance.
    It sounds like it is going to be an interesting season on DWTS!

Kellie has a fantastic figure, so it wasn't too hard for her to look sexy. If Elizabeth has the propensity to look sexy, you can bet that it is the look that they will go for with her too. Overly modest or even modest costumes on this show on any woman with a half decent figure has never been much of an option.

As for Kellie's video, according to the standards of today's videos, it fit right in, and it rather seductively matched the music. I didn't think it was boring at all, but I did feel badly for her still new husband who maybe didn't watch it but still knew it had taken place. I felt like it had to be a difficult situation for him.
    Maybe her EB career needs a boost? her reputation does proceed her, I saw that on another forum. Loved the video of Derek and Kellie, made even better by the fact they won last year her hubby was at rehearsal, and he an Derek are good friends..nice to see for a change
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 30 1234567891011 ... LastLast