+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree219Likes

Thread: Elizabeth Berkley Lauren & Val Chmerkovskiy - Season 17

FORT Fogey

Re: Elizabeth Berkley Lauren & Val Chmerkovskiy - Season 17

There were some pictures released today of Val and Elizabeth's first rehearsal, and it looks like it's Contemporary for the first dance

FORT Fogey

Nice interview and some lovely dancing from Zendaya and Val
    Elizabeth Berkley: Dancing Is the Key to Losing Baby Weight | E! Online

Quote Originally Posted by EnglishCadbury View Post
    Suspect what? You mean since Derek won't be sexing up Amber like he did Kellie? Her boring video is gross, especially when you think she's married. Oh and maybe Karina will keep her clothes on too, since her Playboy photoshoot wasn't 10 years ago.
    I'm not sure how Derek came into the conversation but since he did, I found their music video anything but gross. I thought it was gorgeous and professional.

It'll be fun to watch Val again this season, but when I'm totally unfamiliar with a star, as in this case with Elizabeth, I solely base my vote on attitude and form. If Val can make her shine, then okay, but if not, it won't matter how much or how little she wears because I'll be supporting stars I admire, like Valerie.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    I'm not sure how Derek came into the conversation but since he did, I found their music video anything but gross. I thought it was gorgeous and professional.

It'll be fun to watch Val again this season, but when I'm totally unfamiliar with a star, as in this case with Elizabeth, I solely base my vote on attitude and form. If Val can make her shine, then okay, but if not, it won't matter how much or how little she wears because I'll be supporting stars I admire, like Valerie.
    Then you're one of the few who haven't already pre-judged Elizabeth.

FORT Fogey

Then you're one of the few who haven't already pre-judged Elizabeth.
    Bloomers raises her hand....I haven't pre-judged her - I don't know her at all. I am not familiar with her and haven't watched anything she has been in. She is going in with a clean slate with me.

Baby's Breath said:

It is a very good thing that the producers did not assign Val to partner with Valerie. I was getting mixed-up just reading this sentence!
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I thought she did a great job last night.
    EnglishCadbury likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    I thought she did a great job last night.
    Definitely my favorite of the night.

FORT Fogey

Val's Blog insights... how he was pleasantly surprised by Jack Osbourne. Very cool I am voting for Jack and Elizabeth
    'DWTS' pro Val Chmerkovskiy talks changes, surprises in the ballroom - NBC News.com
    MountainBreeze likes this.

Val's Blog insights... how he was pleasantly surprised by Jack Osbourne. Very cool I am voting for Jack and Elizabeth
    'DWTS' pro Val Chmerkovskiy talks changes, surprises in the
    ballroom - NBC News.com
    I see we're on the same page, yet again, EC I also threw a few to Leah, just 'cause. My SBTB nostalgia kept creeping in.
    EnglishCadbury likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MountainBreeze View Post
    I see we're on the same page, yet again, EC I also threw a few to Leah, just 'cause. My SBTB nostalgia kept creeping in.
    I hope Jack can move his hips for the latin, but he was certainly was the best Foxtrot of the night! Good to know you're a Jack fan too.

+ Reply to Thread