+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree219Likes

Thread: Elizabeth Berkley Lauren & Val Chmerkovskiy - Season 17

Re: Elizabeth Berkley Lauren & Val Chmerkovskiy - Season 17

Not sure how tall everyone is. The connection simply isn't there -no matter how they try and show us( btw she asked for Val) .I will FF the next package, she seems loony tunes to me.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by EnglishCadbury View Post
    Absolutely LOVED the entire package and dance from Val and Elizabeth. I loved the dance, what a great concept, she his muse and her footwork was on fire.

She's so much fun and self deprecating. The staring contest was hilarious, even Derek and Amber got in on it during Access Hollywood interviews. Oh and the costume last evening was very very sexy. Elizabeth is really slimming down dancing.

I really hope they stay longer. They're the only reason I continue to watch.
    I agree with you. I wasn't a fan of hers going into this show, but that dance was just lovely. The staring thing may have gone on a bit too long, but I saw nothing creepy in it. Actors use many different methods to get into character. That many have been one of hers. She is a good dancer and I've come around to hoping she stays, though I think the provincial beliefs of some viewers may send her home too soon.
    ilja and EnglishCadbury like this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    I agree with you. I wasn't a fan of hers going into this show, but that dance was just lovely. The staring thing may have gone on a bit too long, but I saw nothing creepy in it. Actors use many different methods to get into character. That many have been one of hers. She is a good dancer and I've come around to hoping she stays, though I think the provincial beliefs of some viewers may send her home too soon.
    Heh, she's like a Lucy or Katherine Hepburn, just quirky and fun and I hope she never changes. If people want to send her home that's their perrogative, they'll just be missing out on the best ballroom dancer on the show. Val is just working that choreography for her and together they're magic. If Len was judging we'd have seen a 10 paddle.
    Last edited by EnglishCadbury; 10-08-2013 at 03:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    I saw nothing lovely about it - to me she has two different bodies out on the floor, a top half and a bottom half and they move differently. As for the bolded, when did she plan to get out of character? Even Val was indicating, "Enough already!"
    NCLurker likes this.

I saw a beautiful syncronicity to her dancing. I'm so glad she's pushing the so called front runners. Her engaunchos were sharp and precise, just what a strong AT is supposed to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    I saw nothing lovely about it - to me she has two different bodies out on the floor, a top half and a bottom half and they move differently. As for the bolded, when did she plan to get out of character? Even Val was indicating, "Enough already!"
    She really seems like she wants to do more than dance with Val. At least that is what I am sensing. Someone posted on another forum she looked like she was going to kiss him full on, eww. Why did we have to see that actress from Sex ad the city interviewed about her, how dull.
    -Andy Rooney-

Hmmm, I never got the feeling she wanted something more with Val than just dancing.

I liked their AT! I felt a connection between them for the first time and thought her footwork was extremely good at the end whenever the pace picked up.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07 View Post
    Hmmm, I never got the feeling she wanted something more with Val than just dancing.

I liked their AT! I felt a connection between them for the first time and thought her footwork was extremely good at the end whenever the pace picked up.
    He almost seems embarrassed, I watched it twice, and yeah I think she could like more .If she is acting, and lets face it she has not acted for some time She might want to remember she is married
    Baby's Breath likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07 View Post

She was on fire like a burning violin And yes, she wants for nothing. Dancers are always touchy feely, that's how they all communicate. She hasn't been in that world for a long time to be sure, but you don't forget it. And she's had small roles up to 2011, obviously took some time off to have her baby.

And, along with sweet baby Sky, Her husband the gorgeous Greg Lauren was there beside Kristen Davis, he's there every week, I don't know how he does it. He had a show in Paris for his clothing line this week and then came to Hollywood for the show, and then must have taken the red eye to NY for the launch of his fragrance at Barney's today. Elizabeth is one lucky lady to have such a devoted hubby.
    Last edited by EnglishCadbury; 10-08-2013 at 05:18 PM.
    Florimel likes this.

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by EnglishCadbury View Post
    She was on fire like a burning violin And yes, she wants for nothing. Dancers are always touchy feely, that's how they all communicate. She hasn't been in that world for a long time to be sure, but you don't forget it. And she's had small roles up to 2011, obviously took some time off to have her baby.

And, along with sweet baby Sky, Her husband the gorgeous Greg Lauren was there beside Kristen Davis, he's there every week, I don't know how he does it. He had a show in Paris for his clothing line this week and then came to Hollywood for the show, and then must have taken the red eye to NY for the launch of his fragrance at Barney's today. Elizabeth is one lucky lady to have such a devoted hubby.
    Ummm, sorry but this just does not hold water. I work for a professional dancer, have 2 family friends who are professional dancers, and through those relationships have spent a great deal of time around a whole company (literally) of dancers and this just was never on display. They were nice, friendly people, but they were no more likely to be touchy feely than ANY other people. As a matter of fact, there are a good number of them who tend to be a bit uncomfortable with too much contact offstage.
    Baby's Breath likes this.

+ Reply to Thread