+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: Jack Osbourne & Cheryl Burke - Season 17

Jack Osbourne & Cheryl Burke - Season 17

Jack Osbourne
    Season 17

Pro: Cheryl Burke

Already a TV veteran at 27, Jack Osbourne is currently co-anchor and West Coast correspondent for Fuse News, a daily live music news show on Fuse, the national music television network of The Madison Square Garden Company.

Most recently Osbourne hosted the TV series Haunted Highway on the SyFy channel. The show followed Osbourne and Dana Workman as they investigated claims of paranormal activity along America’s remote back roads. Earlier this year, Osbourne’s production company Schweet Entertainment produced a 16-episode TV docu-series for National Geographic called Alpha Dogs. The show took viewers behind the scenes with a special elite force of K-9s and trainers dedicated to serving our country.

In 2011, Osbourne had ambitiously taken on producer and director roles. He produced a documentary about his father, Ozzy Osbourne, titled God Bless Ozzy Osbourne. The film premiered in 2011 at the Tribeca Film Festival and is the first to tell the story of Ozzy’s tortured and emotionally fraught journey to sobriety.

Osbourne has appeared on television shows such as Dawson’s Creek and That 70’s Show. In addition, Osbourne had a cameo in the motion picture Austin Powers: Goldmember and a feature role in the film New York Minute.

Meet the Season 17 Cast - ABC.com

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Re: Jack Osbourne & Cheryl Burke - Season 17

I'm looking forward to seeing them dance.
    JohnnyK likes this.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

He looks good, I hope he does well
    JohnnyK likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Did I read that he had been diagnosed with MS or something? I know that he was hospitalized about the time that his baby was born or about to be born, and I thought I remember reading that he was diagnosed with a condition.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    Did I read that he had been diagnosed with MS or something? I know that he was hospitalized about the time that his baby was born or about to be born, and I thought I remember reading that he was diagnosed with a condition.
    Yes, MS.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I'll DEFINITELY be checking them out.

I like him, and I LOVED Kelly when she was on, too.

And, yes, selfishly, my niece was diagnosed with MS a month and a half ago, so I'll be rooting for Jack to see how he'll be getting on with this and how far he'll go with it (yep, I've got a personal, heartfelt stake in his appearance, BESIDES liking HIM, anyway).

So OK, I'm a crass pig.

I'm hoping he does well!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    I'll DEFINITELY be checking them out.

I like him, and I LOVED Kelly when she was on, too.

And, yes, selfishly, my niece was diagnosed with MS a month and a half ago, so I'll be rooting for Jack to see how he'll be getting on with this and how far he'll go with it (yep, I've got a personal, heartfelt stake in his appearance, BESIDES liking HIM, anyway).

So OK, I'm a crass pig.

I'm hoping he does well!
    It would seem to be that he is in the early stages of MS from my extremely limited knowledge of the disease - considering when he was hospitalized, diagnosed, and it was publicly announced.

Maybe someone with experience and more knowledge can help us know what to expect with Jack as to what he can do at this stage of MS, etc. on DWTS?
    ness likes this.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    It would seem to be that he is in the early stages of MS from my extremely limited knowledge of the disease - considering when he was hospitalized, diagnosed, and it was publicly announced.

Maybe someone with experience and more knowledge can help us know what to expect with Jack as to what he can do at this stage of MS, etc. on DWTS?
    Hope so.

OK, FoRTers! Any info out there about how Jack might do with this?
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

I'm looking forward to seeing Ozzy compete! LOL!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

I don't know a lot about MS. I have a couple of friends who have it, and I know there are some new medications that can be really helpful. From the one friend I had who was in the early stages of it, and talked to me a lot about what he was going through, I would think that the stress of something like DWTS would be counter-indicated for someone with MS.

I would also guess that dancing could be hard, depending on how it's manifesting for Jack, because one of the main symptoms of MS is having numbness in the legs/feet like when your foot goes to sleep, and you can't feel it or tell quite where it is and when it's hitting the ground, which is why people with MS sometimes walk funny. They can't really feel what their feet are doing. At least that's what my friend explained to me. I may have totally misunderstood.

But this isn't to say I don't support him trying it, and I wish him the best of luck!
    ness likes this.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast