• 1 Post By biggbaddgirl
  • 1 Post By MsDiva2007
  • 4 Post By karalott

Thread: Keyshawn Johnson & Sharna Burgess - Season 17

Keyshawn Johnson & Sharna Burgess - Season 17

Keyshawn Johnson
    Season 17

Pro: Sharna Burgess

Keyshawn Johnson is multi-talented business entrepreneur, media broadcaster, television personality, and elite athlete. He is CEO and a co-founder of First Picks Management. Keyshawn is a former NFL Super Bowl champion and All Pro wide receiver. He was drafted #1 overall by the New York Jets in 1996 and also played for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Dallas Cowboys and Carolina Panthers.

He joined ESPN in 2007 as an NFL studio analyst the same day he announced his retirement from the NFL. He appears on both Sunday NFL Countdown and Monday Night Countdown and co-hosts ESPN Radio's weekly Football Tonight Special on Fridays during the NFL season.

Keyshawn graduated from the University of Southern California with a BA in History. He is the founder and chairman of the Keyshawn Johnson Education Foundation, which supported educational scholarships and programs that encourage youth to aspire towards education.

Keyshawn currently resides with his girlfriend Jennifer and their four children, Maia, Keyshawn, London and Vance.

Meet the Season 17 Cast - ABC.com

Re: Keyshawn Johnson & Sharna Burgess - Season 17

As my husband calls him, "Give me the damn ball". I guess he used to hog the ball when he still played football. Don't know how he's going to do but since the ball players usually do well, we will see.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.

I think that was the name of a book he authored,lol
    biggbaddgirl likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I love him just for chasing down that little punk Justin Bieber who was continually speeding through their development-and then hiding when being confronted.

I don't know him at all .Goodness he's big guy- great interview with him on ESPM about DWTS. I am sure he will be fan favourite
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by karalott View Post
    I love him just for chasing down that little punk Justin Bieber who was continually speeding through their development-and then hiding when being confronted.
    So this is the guy! Excellent. I didn't know who this was until now. Kudos.

Keyshawn wasn't the most popular player among fans or peers when he was playing. He was thought to be a selfish player. He seems to be more well liked since he's retired become an analyst. I don't think he'll last as long as some of the other NFLers.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Dancing With the Stars’ 2013: Chelsie Hightower’s Take on Season 17

Keyshawn Johnson: I understand he has a fear of being in front of people. His courage to come on this show is a notable one and a mark of a world class athlete. His partner, Sharna Burgess, being in all gold was either a smart move and a classic “DWTS” costume distraction or not intentional and just so happened to work very well for them. The times that I did see him, he lacked rhythm and needs to work on his footwork. He was a wide receiver so I expect some fast, agile feet! Hopefully Sharna can bring that out of him throughout the season in, which I have no doubt she will. Great, fun routine. 6.7!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread