+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Dancing with the Stars 17 - Premieres Mon. Sept 16th (News & Speculation)

Dancing with the Stars 17 - Premieres Mon. Sept 16th (News & Speculation)

Wednesday Sept 4th they announce the cast....Seems very late to me too. The Daily Mail says Paula Deen turned them down to appear, can't say I'm sorry to hear that, would have been a big distraction... I wish we at least knew who the pros will be.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: DWTS Media Thread

So they asked Paula Deen to be on. Sick.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    So they asked Paula Deen to be on. Sick.
    I agree, I can't think of one guy that would want to be her partner. Tom Bergeron would like her to reconsider
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I love Paula Deen & think she got a bum rap. There are a bunch of hypocrites in the media. However, I am glad she turned them down because I would be willing to bet everything I own that poor Tony would get her as a partner. Last season when I heard that Wynona Judd was going to be a contestant, I told my husband that Tony would get her as a partner. BINGO!

Since I haven't been on here in a long time, is Tony coming back this season and is Maks returning? If someone wanted to be really nice, they could post the names of the pros returning this season or send me a private message since I have been sick for while. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u View Post
    I love Paula Deen & think she got a bum rap. There are a bunch of hypocrites in the media. However, I am glad she turned them down because I would be willing to bet everything I own that poor Tony would get her as a partner. Last season when I heard that Wynona Judd was going to be a contestant, I told my husband that Tony would get her as a partner. BINGO!

Since I haven't been on here in a long time, is Tony coming back this season and is Maks returning? If someone wanted to be really nice, they could post the names of the pros returning this season or send me a private message since I have been sick for while. Thanks!
    Maks doesn't know( or hasn't said) he did say he doesn't miss DWTS, but could be holding out for more money. Tristan is back, Mark, Derek, the usual suspects will be back. Val will be back as well.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Maks doesn't know( or hasn't said) he did say he doesn't miss DWTS, but could be holding out for more money. Tristan is back, Mark, Derek, the usual suspects will be back. Val will be back as well.
    Thanks for the info. I wonder if Tony will be back. Love him. I really would love to see Maks win before he leaves the show for good. He has paid his dues. It's a shame that his brother is doing so much better with the fans than he has, because Val has the same personality that Maks does, but is not being penalized by the fans for it like Maks always has.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u View Post
    Thanks for the info. I wonder if Tony will be back. Love him. I really would love to see Maks win before he leaves the show for good. He has paid his dues. It's a shame that his brother is doing so much better with the fans than he has, because Val has the same personality that Maks does, but is not being penalized by the fans for it like Maks always has.
    I am not a Maks fan, but yes, he has paid his dues, that's for sure. I can tolerate Val a little better. I thought I read Tony would know Friday if he was on this season..
    -Andy Rooney-

I just read that Louis Van Amstel is trying to convince Kris Jenner to be DWTS. Why? ( shudder) I don't think it would take much to convince her.
    -Andy Rooney-

I don't see how she could do it, with her other E! projects and her daily summer talk show that has several weeks to run before they decide if it gets picked up full time...Nah, I doubt it. Is Louis back?

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpster View Post
    I don't see how she could do it, with her other E! projects and her daily summer talk show that has several weeks to run before they decide if it gets picked up full time...Nah, I doubt it. Is Louis back?
    Not sure, he was really pushing for Kris to be on the show
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast