+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Dancing with the Stars 17 - Premieres Mon. Sept 16th (News & Speculation)

Re: Dancing with the Stars 17 - Fall 2013 (News & Speculation)

Oops! Got my days mixed up! Totally thought today was the 4th!

Thanks!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

I really like the cast! I'm stuck at work, so can't post them all cause I'm sneakily on my phone...but there are at least 6 of 12 I'm excited to see dance!

I'll probably be in the minority, but I'm looking forward to this season!

Corbin/Karina are my quick glance favs though!!!!

Dancing with the Stars 17 - Fall 2013 (News & Speculation)

Just glanced at the list. Looking forward to Leah Remini with Tony, Jack Osbourne with Cheryl and Elizabeth Berkeley with Val. A little Saved By The Bell reunion with the former and the latter. I like Jack and hope he'll have an experience similar to Kelly's when she was on.

I like Amber Riley and would root for her if not for her partner. Same with Christina Milian. Have heard of Corbin Bleu so looking forward to seeing him with Karina.

Lastly, I miss Anna and Chelsie. That is all!

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I'm not a Jersey Shore/Snookie fan at all so I hope she's out pretty soon.

As usual, I'm not familiar with the majority of stars this season.
    Current Pools: Face Off 7, Project Runway 13
    New Pools: DWTS 19, Registration deadline: September 22nd, Survivor 29, Registration deadline: October 1st,
    Amazing Race 25, Registration deadline: October 3rd

Berkley walking around topless in a thong is a star LOL - HUGE ringer for Val to finally win.

I cant say I know or like the others, other than Valerie Harper, who I admire for doing this and with Tristan
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Can somebody post the full list? I'm having a heck of a time getting the video heavy sites to actually load from work.

I never saw Showgirls so to me? Elizabeth Berkley is that girl from Saved by the Bell. She was not my favorite though, I would have preferred seeing Lark or Tiffani on here. Maybe next time and I know it's too big of a dream hoping that Mark-Paul will be on the cast someday.

Christiana Milian? Hmmm......and she's the Social Media (hahahha) host for The Voice? Yeah, that won't give her a bit of an edge over the others..at...all.

Hey, wait, no Disney kid (current)? Shockers! And Snooki is the reason I don't watch this show live and I thank the heavens for the fast-forward button. ZIP! Was she even on this season? Never saw her.

I'm only vaguely familiar with the majority of the cast and some I've never even heard their names. However, I may actually watch this season because the couple that I do know? I'm interested enough to see them dance.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Wow - it's not like there's one ringer in the cast - there are 4 or 5!

I'm calling it now: it will be an Amber-Elizabeth-Corbin-Christina final 4. Maybe Brant will be in there too, I don't know what he can do.

I'll post the bio threads in the next day or so.

p.s. Harmony: Corbin is the ex-Disney kid, he was in the High School Musical movies.
    KrazeeKy07 and mesachick like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Well, technically, Corbin would be your "Disney kid". Though he is far from a kid now!

And quite a few people on this list that can dance.

I've also never seen show girls and only know Elizabeth as Jesse "I'm so excitedddd" Spano!

And I forgot to mention Keyshawn...y'all know I always tend to like the footballers and from what I've read, he's a cool guy!

I think this is the list:

Bill Nye (The Science Guy)
    Brant Daughtery (No Idea)
    Bill Engvall (No Idea)
    Corbin Bleu (High School Musical)
    Keyshawn Johnson (Football)
    Jack Osbourne

Leah Remini
    Valerie Harper
    Snooki
    Christina Milian
    Amber Riley
    Elizabeth Berkley

I finally saw the list on a blog page and it listed Corbin as a HSM star so yeah, told you guys I didn't recognize these names because that one escaped me.

AND....I call foul on that one!! That boy can dance! I've seen Youtubes of him dancing (I just didn't know his name, he was the guy with the crazy hair from the show). He's really good and the argument will be "but....but....he dances hiphop and it's nothing like ballroom." Right, it's not fair because it's not like somebody who took dance when they were a kid like tons of people have done. No, this is a guy who is really good in dance right now competing against those who have never danced. How is that fair?

I can't remember but isn't Elizabeth already a dancer too? I could have sworn I read somewhere that she dances something (other than stripper poles lol).

Bill Engvall is a very popular comedienne...very popular....that cannot be stressed enough. He's part of the Blue Collar Tour.

Brant Daughtery is on Pretty Little Liars

I think the one good thing about this cast? Is that they have managed to level the playing field by including several that can already dance and including several that are coming with massive fan bases. It will eliminate one just running away with it from the very beginning.

Edit: I just remembered! Elizabeth was on a dance competition show as the host because she is a dancer! I think contemporary?
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

The biggest surprise to me is that (apparently) all the judges are back! After all those rumors floating around, nobody ended up leaving.

I'm basing this on the fact that all of their bios are still up on the cast page along with Tom's and Brooke's. Maybe there's still a surprise coming, but for now it looks like no new judges.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread