+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829303132 LastLast
Like Tree268Likes

Thread: 5/21 DWTS 16 Finale Show **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 5/21 DWTS 16 Finale Show **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Ya know I am not a fan of either of them( perhaps liking Val a tad more ) but if Honey Boo Boo can do a show, they could - I just don't find them funny or entertaining. I haven't seen Maks in anything since he left this season, so maybe he would take up that offer
    I think that Tony, Maks, and Val have a dance school somewhere. I think the 3 of them could make for an interesting Reality TV show.

Tony's win with Melissa during the All Star Season is my all time favorite partly because I really like Tony.
    I enjoyed the sheer fun of Donald Driver's win with Peta. Len gave him such a hard time about getting a 10, and Kathryn led the whole time. I don't think anyone thought Donald and Peta would win, let alone the two of them. Of course, it was Peta's first win, and that is always nice as well.

I favored Maks and Mel the season they came in second, but I suspect that personalities came into play with the popular vote when push came to shove. In my opinion, while they were not the better dancers, as a couple the sunny, happy, charismatic Julianne and Helio simply out shone the more temperamental, sometimes controversial, and sometimes sparks flying Maks plus Maks coupled with Mel who wasn't going to take much off of him! The results as sometimes happen was another popular upset vote with Julianne winning against Maks after he had led the whole time in judges' scores.

As for Val....he is not as controversial as Maks. While he doesn't strike me as flamboyant a figure as Maks, he also doesn't seem as temperamental and outspoken. I suspect if DWTS stays on the air long enough, Val will win his trophy in due time.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

As for Val....he is not as controversial as Maks. While he doesn't strike me as flamboyant a figure as Maks, he also doesn't seem as temperamental and outspoken. I suspect if DWTS stays on the air long enough, Val will win his trophy in due time.
    Yes, I think he will win as well. I think his choreography is much better than his brother, and as you say he doesn't appear to be as temperamental - . jmho of course

Looking at final polls, Kellie was always way ahead , I didn't know that until today.

The judges need to be shelved.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Yes, I think he will win as well. I think his choreography is much better than his brother, and as you say he doesn't appear to be as temperamental - . jmho of course

Looking at final polls, Kellie was always way ahead , I didn't know that until today.

The judges need to be shelved.
    That's part of what helped me to get over Zendaya's loss when I saw one of those polls, dial-a something. Kellie was awfully likable and became even moreso as the season went along. She seems to have a beautiful attitude.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    That's part of what helped me to get over Zendaya's loss when I saw one of those polls, dial-a something. Kellie was awfully likable and became even moreso as the season went along. She seems to have a beautiful attitude.
    Dial idol? I know I read pure DWTS and they had a list. That's okay, Zen is young, lots of time to do what she wants
    -Andy Rooney-

Maybe Maks and Val can be guest choreographers on Dance Moms.

It might be a little uncomfortable if they came to watch the competitions ... you know with the wet floors all around.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    Maybe Maks and Val can be guest choreographers on Dance Moms.

It might be a little uncomfortable if they came to watch the competitions ... you know with the wet floors all around.
    LOL! love where your mind goes
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Dial idol? I know I read pure DWTS and they had a list. That's okay, Zen is young, lots of time to do what she wants
    There are several polls and their statistics listed. I did not know those polls even existed, but from the standpoint of the voting controversy the fact that they do, and the statistical info they give is interesting. They do bear similar results to Dial Idol, and of course they have nothing to do with ABC. Com going down.

None of this takes away from the fact that Zen had an absolutely fabulous season, and she is on her way up, up, up the ladder. Maybe, though, it will help her fans to wonder a little less about, "What if the ABC. Com voting site had not gone down? Could Zen have won?"
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    There are several polls and their statistics listed. I did not know those polls even existed, but from the standpoint of the voting controversy the fact that they do, and the statistical info they give is interesting. They do bear similar results to Dial Idol, and of course they have nothing to do with ABC. Com going down.

None of this takes away from the fact that Zen had an absolutely fabulous season, and she is on her way up, up, up the ladder. Maybe, though, it will help her fans to wonder a little less about, "What if the ABC. Com voting site had not gone down? Could Zen have won?"
    I don't think she could have no- I think Kellie was much further ahead , and was trending up every week. I was surprised at the polls I saw, I take nothing away from who came in second.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I don't think she could have no- I think Kellie was much further ahead , and was trending up every week. I was surprised at the polls I saw, I take nothing away from who came in second.
    There is a strong tendency for our board each season to usually heavily favor one contestant over the others. While Kellie had her fans on this board, the majority had fallen head over heels early on for Zen. She was such a good dancer, and she was consistently getting high scores. I think what may have happened is that we were simply unaware of how people on other internet sites felt about Kellie, and of course, there was that country fan base that we didn't take into account. While we were heavily favoring Zen, unbeknownst to us others were favoring Kellie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    There is a strong tendency for our board each season to usually heavily favor one contestant over the others. While Kellie had her fans on this board, the majority had fallen head over heels early on for Zen. She was such a good dancer, and she was consistently getting high scores. I think what may have happened is that we were simply unaware of how people on other internet sites felt about Kellie, and of course, there was that country fan base that we didn't take into account. While we were heavily favoring Zen, unbeknownst to us others were favoring Kellie.
    Yes, one other board I was on, were very happily cheering on Kellie and Ally. Zendaya was hardly mentioned .I think the high scores and the high praise from the three stooges, made me think it was hopeless. I guess not
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 05-27-2013 at 07:57 PM.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread