+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: 4/29 DWTS 16 Performance Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 4/29 DWTS 16 Performance Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    They are really trying to set up a Andy and Sean bottom 2 I think.
    See, that's why I think all this extra dancing and dance-offs are so unnecessary this week -- that's what would have happened anyway.

I could see if they were trying to engineer someone ELSE into the bottom two -- but everyone else left is really competitive, so it doesn't make sense. So the stars were 3 times as stressed and tired, and Mark really injured himself, all for nothing. WHEE!
    biglove44 and Midol like this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    See, that's why I think all this extra dancing and dance-offs are so unnecessary this week -- that's what would have happened anyway.

I could see if they were trying to engineer someone ELSE into the bottom two -- but everyone else left is really competitive, so it doesn't make sense. So the stars were 3 times as stressed and tired, and Mark really injured himself, all for nothing. WHEE!
    Exactly. This challenge was totally unneeded. If they wanted another dance do the marathon dance challenge or a group dance to fill time. I would have been okay with this during the all-star season but now it felt unnecessary.
    biglove44 likes this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Quote Originally Posted by alex2155 View Post
    If I were a competitor I would have definitely chosen the weakest couple, the point is to get the extra points. I expected Aly to pick Andy, and actually if I were Jacoby I'd be made the Zendaya picked me. It was pretty obvious Zendaya would win. Both did a good job, but Zendaya is just better.
    I actually thought it was a little rude of Val to keep passive aggressively calling out Aly and Mark for choosing the weakest team.

Edit: I did like how Karina said that they had heard Val and Zendaya didn't want to do the rhumba...coughcough the producers!
    Plus did anyone notice how Zendaya was already in her "confomy" shoes before it was even decided they were doing the Jive....those are clearly jive shoes, she never would have worn those in the rhumba
    That would be a good short-term strategy. However, this is a long-term competition for those who are going to be in the finals and I believe that move by Z and V just gained them some extra votes for the final night.

As for them not wanting the rhumba, I think Val said something in his outtakes about that being a more difficult song for them to do under the circumstances. Which to me he was implying that he could not get too sexy with Zendaya because of her age.
    BTW and Shoepie like this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

To the Point

Mark looked like he did not feel well even though he danced.
    ilja likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    Much as I like Sean and think he did fine with a rhumba, Ingo and Kym outdanced him.
    Neither exactly wowed me but I did think Sean did a little more dancing. Ingo barely moved.
    judkay, mandmmom2 and biglove44 like this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Quote Originally Posted by alex2155 View Post
    If I were a competitor I would have definitely chosen the weakest couple, the point is to get the extra points. I expected Aly to pick Andy, and actually if I were Jacoby I'd be made the Zendaya picked me. It was pretty obvious Zendaya would win. Both did a good job, but Zendaya is just better.
    I actually thought it was a little rude of Val to keep passive aggressively calling out Aly and Mark for choosing the weakest team.

Edit: I did like how Karina said that they had heard Val and Zendaya didn't want to do the rhumba...coughcough the producers!
    Plus did anyone notice how Zendaya was already in her "confomy" shoes before it was even decided they were doing the Jive....those are clearly jive shoes, she never would have worn those in the rhumba
    Anyone would think this show is fixed

Ingo and Sean are tied in the *I cant move my hips* dept.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Jaobe's dancing is too rangey; that was a sloppy jive with unnecessary tricks thrown in to garner favor. That never works for Len. Not only is he pigeon toed but flat footed, as well. He can jump, I will give him that!

FORT Fogey

I am sure "the fix" was in to not give a teen a sexy dance and good for them.
    ilja, Photobabe and zookeepertx like this.

FORT Fogey

So, I need to get something clear. Are Kellie and Derek automatically safe for tomorrow night, or were they just given immunity from having to dance off?
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

There is no way the couples were not pretetermined. Best against worst (just like many professional sports) and Ally had her cha-cha dress on already. Then Z&V pick J&K because picking Shawn or Ingo would have been waaay too obvious and they already had Ally steamrolling over Andy anyway. As someone noted upthread, Z already had her jive shoes on, no footage was shown of them practicing the rhumba but it was mentioned that it would be difficult and Jacoby is also a crowd pleaser with his jive. A no brainer of a match-up there. Lastly, Ingo and Shawn, both of whom did the rhumba tonight, both who have are 'hip-action challenged' and both have been bottom2 already. Yup- definitely predetermined backstage. I'm pretty sure the producers think we are quite a dumb bunch!
    Jaceegirl likes this.

+ Reply to Thread