+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: 4/23 DWTS 16 Results Show **West Coast Spoilers**

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Re: 4/23 DWTS 16 Results Show **West Coast Spoilers**

I don't care for Peanut as a real name. It's fine if you want to call your kid that as a nickname but don't stick that with them as their formal name for the rest of their life. That's setting them up for a lot of ridicule. I feel sorry for the kid.

I know a couple of people who were nicknamed Peanut and it was not kind. They had poor self-esteem and never did walk with their head high. I have known a few dogs named Peanut too. They were happy dogs.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I'm with mesachick, I think he'll use Kai when he gets older. If they'd made Peanut his middle name to make that easier I'd be more understanding. We gave our first son an unusual middle name and called him by it (not a mockable name like Peanut thought!), and he occasionally complained a bit about it, so at one point when he was changing schools I pointed out that now would be a good time to change if he wanted to, but by then he didn't.
    Do they live in Hawaii full time now? Maybe there, more laidback and with a really wide variety of ethnic names, Peanut is more ok. Combined with his last name though...wow...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567