+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: 4/23 DWTS 16 Results Show **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 4/23 DWTS 16 Results Show **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Oh I think Peanut is fine; he will see him at the wrap party! He has watched someone go each week and his dad will last awhile longer. Ingo will certainly outlast Sean, Andy and maybe even Jacobe and Ally.
    I dont see him outlasting Jacoby. The kid was really cute - his name, not so much
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 04-24-2013 at 10:07 AM.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    No need to be timid about it -- he's won over a lot of people who were prepared to throw rocks at him before the season started (including me).

I'm willing to lose Victor and Sean before it's his time to go.
    I agree. I thought the Andy I knew of past was going to show up. This Andy is different. I must say he is very very thin, I hope he is eating well.I would love him to relax a little more, because he does better.
    -Andy Rooney-

Nothing surprising last night. I called the bottom three and the one going home correctly.

Sean might just be the one to go next. Of course we need to see how the dances play out first.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Nothing surprising last night. I called the bottom three and the one going home correctly.

Sean might just be the one to go next. Of course we need to see how the dances play out first.
    Considering Sean has the Rumba next week I'm guessing unless he does really well, which I highly doubt, he is headed home. But then again, Andy has the Rumba too so they will be competing head-to-head again.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    Considering Sean has the Rumba next week I'm guessing unless he does really well, which I highly doubt, he is headed home. But then again, Andy has the Rumba too so they will be competing head-to-head again.
    Great . I think having two people from other ABC shows, Sean might go.( jmho) He had a good run, and he wasn't cocky like Jake the fake. He lasted way longer than I thought.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    Aw, this is going to be difficult to watch, considering Victor had the no-romance Rumba going.

FORT Fogey

I think we are going to follow the AI pattern this year----the guys will be going one after another,, with the order really of no importance leaving the three ladies as finalists

I can't see Aly lasting longer than Jacoby. For some reason I am thinking of Julia from Survivor.

I honestly don't know because fan vote comes into it more. I agree that Sean and Andy should be the next two to go. I also agree that I think Kellie and Z are the two best dancers. Will they be the F2? Who knows. Aly, Jacoby and Ingo - honestly depending on the dance and fan vote, the three of them can be interchangable (with Ingo being a little behind the other 2 but so likeable), so I really don't know who will be the third one left standing.

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    I honestly don't know because fan vote comes into it more. I agree that Sean and Andy should be the next two to go. I also agree that I think Kellie and Z are the two best dancers. Will they be the F2? Who knows. Aly, Jacoby and Ingo - honestly depending on the dance and fan vote, the three of them can be interchangable (with Ingo being a little behind the other 2 but so likeable), so I really don't know who will be the third one left standing.
    When I think about the 3 of them, I see Ingo as the most improved though not the best technical dancer. As much as I like him, I do not expect him to win it all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast