+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: 4/22 DWTS 16 Performance **West Coast Spoilers**

To the Point

Re: 4/22 DWTS 16 Performance **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders View Post
    Team Samba was in sync, like team dances should be. So much better! They used the strengths and weaknesses of the team members better than Team Paso did. Plus, Derek is an awesome choreographer!
    Exactly! Team Paso had more difficult choreography but because it was more difficult it did not allow the three guys, who aren't even close to Z's level, to have success in staying in sync. Had they all been closer to Z's ability it would have been no contest.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win View Post
    Sorry, but tonight's manipulation was just blatant. Team Samba had 2 dancers that already danced the Samba tonight!

Zenayda was robbed ... clearly the best dance of the night. I'm starting to agree with the bs that surrounds golden boy. Sean looked ridiculous in both his samba dances, and the team gets a 9??????????? Are you kidding me? How does one go from 7's to a 9 in the same dance with the same bouncing, no musicality?
    Agree on all counts. and what the heck was that dance order all about? Jacoby had virtually no time between the QS and the Paso. All right for pro dancers, but why did Team Samba go last? Blatant manipulation. Team Paso was a lot better than what people gave them credit, and I thought Ingo and Victor ACTUALLY improved their technique and danced Paso Doble all the way through. . Team Dickler simply did a lot of filler like shuffles and arm rolls in between any real Samba.

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    Exactly! Team Paso had more difficult choreography but because it was more difficult it did not allow the three guys, who aren't even close to Z's level, to have success in staying in sync. Had they all been closer to Z's ability it would have been no contest.
    Well one team was going to get robbed either way.
    Need40winks likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

They really should have waited until a couple more folks have been sent home. There were simply too many bad dancers to pull off team dances very well. I agree that they were not nearly as good as last years, not even close.

I did tweet for Team Paso just as my way of throwing a conniption fit.

I am editing this just to see if there are 2 agrees in my post and I only see one. However, when I hit post, it shows 2. Hmmmm, things that make you go hmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    They really should have waited until a couple more folks have been sent home. There were simply too many bad dancers to pull off team dances very well. I agree that they were not nearly as good as last years, not even close.

I am editing this just to see if there are 2 agrees in my post and I only see one. However, when I hit post, it shows 2. Hmmmm, things that make you go hmmmm.
    If they had waited , the teams would have been too small. The dancers are not as good as last time. I am sure team paso will have more tweets
    -Andy Rooney-

To be fair, last season was All Stars everyone was top 3 or better by the time they got to the team dance, and Team Dances are normally the Top 6, never Top 8.

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forums/dancing-stars-16/94498-4-22-dwts-16-performance

Quote Originally Posted by EnglishCadbury View Post
    Jacoby's going last? Well then it does mean team Paso is last then. Hmm, the scheduling of the Sambas does seem odd, but if they have some special sets for the dances then sometimes that dictates the dance order. In any case we'll be able to assess who does the better Samba when they are right after each other.
    Now doesn't this reek of manipulation since Jacoby went last, and the Paso was first of the team dances.

FORT Fogey

Re: *Dancing with the Stars Season 16 (Spoilers & Speculation)*

Neither of the group dances, in my opinion was as good as in previous seasons, however, the Samba came across with more pizzazz and appeared whether so or not to have more strength in choreography and in the quality of dance. To me it came down simply to what it looked like. Usually, the Paso is dramatic and delivers a punch. Unfortunately, this one just didn't. They looked like they spent too much time on the individual dances and not enough time together to producer the Wow! effect. I felt letdown, to tell you the truth. In my mind I said, " 8," and sure enough that is exactly what happened.
    Now when the Samba followed with more glitz and glitter, so to speak, and there appeared to be a more unified group effort and strength in the dancing itself, the judges had nowhere to go but to 9s.
    Need40winks likes this.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by EnglishCadbury View Post
    To be fair, last season was All Stars everyone was top 3 or better by the time they got to the team dance, and Team Dances are normally the Top 6, never Top 8.
    That's right! I had forgotten. There goes my iljazheimers again.

That's right! I had forgotten. There goes my iljazheimers again.
    iljazheimers well me too then
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread