+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: 4/16 DWTS 16 Results Show **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 4/16 DWTS 16 Results Show **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I really noticed that sweet kiss. So did they used to date too? I had forgotten.

I thought Maks looked particularly good last night and I have not been a member of his fan club. I loved watching him dance last night and the night before.
    They were engaged werent they? maybe I thinking of someone else.

Its been awhile, so lets hope they have moved on.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

They not only dated, they were engaged and it was a horrific breakup; very messy. It was about a year later that Maks went on The Bachelor Ukraine still looking for a wife, and well, that turned into a joke. He's still looking.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    I never thought that the third couple "in jeopardy" is really the third from the bottom. Tom never says that. After that third couple is called safe, he specifies that the two remaining are the bottom two. I also think that the producers play with that third jeopardy couple for whatever purpose suits them that week
    You are right! They can put whoever they want in the third couple spot. I think Andy thought being that third couple "in jeopardy" meant bottom three and may have confused some people.

However....and this is a biggie - this team features as choreographers Derek and Mark together. Oh, my word!!! I don't think that combo in terms of creativity can be beat
    I agree Derek and Mark together are a force to be reckoned with. They also have Sharna (although a new pro) who has shown us some great choreography this season with Andy. Val has shown us he has great choreograph skills this season and Kym has always been great. Lindsey is a new pro as well, but imo she is a bit weaker in choreograph as she came straight in being a pro where Sharna spent a few seasons in the Troupe. I think both teams will end up doing a great job. Paso may be the easier dance in some people's minds because it has been used many times and this will be the first time with Samba (pretty sure), but Team PicklerDick may be stronger in choreography.

I am surprised to see Ingo in the bottom. He dances much better than Sean, Victor or Andy

Again, don't think Ingo was necessarily in the bottom three, but we saw Sean improve this week because of the help he received from Tristan. In the Team Dance he will again have help from both Derek and Mark.

Overall, I don't think imo one Team is favored over the other one. I expect it to be pretty even and in the end will be up to the judges. At the moment I think it is just up to the judges and can't remember if the audience votes on it. They change it up so often especially this season so hard to know.

I expect it to be pretty even and in the end will be up to the judges. At the moment I think it is just up to the judges and can't remember if the audience votes on it. They change it up so often especially this season so hard to know.
    I have been voting Jacee, btw a great post as per
    Jaceegirl likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Val and Maks routine = Ukrainian version of the Smothers Brothers. "Mom always liked you best."
    Moontat, nanarama, ilja and 1 others like this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

FORT Fogey

For those interested here's this weeks betting odds

Zendaya Coleman 11/10
    Kellie Pickler 2/1
    Jacoby Jones 13/4
    Aly Raisman 15/2
    Sean Lowe 33/1
    Ingo Rademacher 75/1
    Andy Dick 150/1
    Victor Ortiz 200/1

Zendaya is now inching towards the odds on favorite, having held the top position for 4 weeks, and she's now 11/10 - meaning she has a 47.62% chance of winning. Kellie can still catch her with a 33.33% chance and Jacoby dropped slightly to 23.53% chance. Aly has an 11.76% Sean a 2.94% chance, Ingo a 1.32% Andy .66% and Victor .50% chance of winning.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    Not sure if it is set in stone, but I read it was the following so the celebs you have are right, but the dances are reversed.

Team Samba- Kellie, Aly, Sean, Andy
    Team Paso- Zendaya, Jacoby, Ingo, Victor
    Well I got it 50% - I'm actually surprised that Team Paso is Zendaya Jacoby Ingo and Victor. Go Team Paso
    Moontat likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    You are right! They can put whoever they want in the third couple spot. I think Andy thought being that third couple "in jeopardy" meant bottom three and may have confused some people.

I agree Derek and Mark together are a force to be reckoned with. They also have Sharna (although a new pro) who has shown us some great choreography this season with Andy. Val has shown us he has great choreograph skills this season and Kym has always been great. Lindsey is a new pro as well, but imo she is a bit weaker in choreograph as she came straight in being a pro where Sharna spent a few seasons in the Troupe. I think both teams will end up doing a great job. Paso may be the easier dance in some people's minds because it has been used many times and this will be the first time with Samba (pretty sure), but Team PicklerDick may be stronger in choreography.

Again, don't think Ingo was necessarily in the bottom three, but we saw Sean improve this week because of the help he received from Tristan. In the Team Dance he will again have help from both Derek and Mark.
    Overall, I don't think imo one Team is favored over the other one. I expect it to be pretty even and in the end will be up to the judges. At the moment I think it is just up to the judges and can't remember if the audience votes on it. They change it up so often especially this season so hard to know.
    What I think was the major take away from last week's side-by side was the same sex mentoring in the rehearsal. It was very plain to see that the men made it clear that they wanted to learn (paraphrasing) "how a man moves and does the step". Likewise, Alexandra responded in kind about learning from another woman about making the moves in a feminine way although she was a little kinder to Mark about it.
    Poor little Zen wasn't even given a chance to voice her concerns. Instead, we heard it voiced in rather what I thought for Anna was a little pity remark that she had to teach the young, teen-aged very inexperienced, and it appears, naive Zen how to be a woman to dance what was a fairly seductive-looking Argentine Tango - which Zen did well, by the way. Kudos to both Zen and Anna!
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678