+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223
Like Tree133Likes

Thread: 4/15 DWTS 16 Performance **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 4/15 DWTS 16 Performance **West Coast Spoilers**

Thanks EnglishCadbury. I looked at dwtsgossip earlier today and didn't see them listed so I figured most weren't known.

So Sean gets to dance two separate Sambas? I know some with say this is a good thing because he only has to learn one style, but considering I don't think Sean has the hip action necessary for it, I'm thinking it might be more of negative than a positive. Plus he missed an entire rehearsal day today and will miss lots of Sunday, I'm thinking he is in some trouble this week.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    Thanks EnglishCadbury. I looked at dwtsgossip earlier today and didn't see them listed so I figured most weren't known.

So Sean gets to dance two separate Sambas? I know some with say this is a good thing because he only has to learn one style, but considering I don't think Sean has the hip action necessary for it, I'm thinking it might be more of negative than a positive. Plus he missed an entire rehearsal day today and will miss lots of Sunday, I'm thinking he is in some trouble this week.
    Did they say why he is missing rehearsal time? I don't think that bodes well for him
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Did they say why he is missing rehearsal time? I don't think that bodes well for him
    He had a prior commitment in Nashville today and has another on Sunday. He committed to these before DWTS came along.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard

He had a prior commitment in Nashville today and has another on Sunday. He committed to these before DWTS came along.
    Dang this could be a tough week for him then.Thanks for the info
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Dang this could be a tough week for him then.Thanks for the info
    No problem. Maybe he will do really well. Stranger things have happened.

I do wonder when the Stevie Wonder theme was planned though. Peta's blog from Monday indicated that their dances would be decided by twitter vote and they would be told Tuesday (She wanted either Lindy Hop or Afro Jazz). After Monday's show she said she just learned about the SW theme so I think she thought they would be getting a different dance than what they did. Oh well, it doesn't matter now. I'm just curious about it.

FORT Fogey

No problem. Maybe he will do really well. Stranger things have happened.

I do wonder when the Stevie Wonder theme was planned though. Peta's blog from Monday indicated that their dances would be decided by twitter vote and they would be told Tuesday (She wanted either Lindy Hop or Afro Jazz). After Monday's show she said she just learned about the SW theme so I think she thought they would be getting a different dance than what they did. Oh well, it doesn't matter now. I'm just curious about it.

Where can we read her blog? Twitter vote? Afro Jazz? This seems pretty extreme. ETA: never mind, I found it. In Touch Weekly, thanks!

Maybe there was a change in Stevie Wonder's schedule to appear earlier?

Actually it is quite a change in the schedule because the Team Dance was always the final 6 and it's always been on week 7.
    Last edited by EnglishCadbury; 04-19-2013 at 01:31 AM.

+ Reply to Thread