+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: 3/26 DWTS 16 Results Show **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/26 DWTS 16 Results Show **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama View Post
    For anyone who wondered about the timing of Dorothy's announcement, she said in an interview that she had made the decision that morning and the producers asked her to wait until late in the show to tell it. She felt she owed the show because of how nice they were and was glad to do as they suggested.

Tom said at one point on camera that the decision had been made just during the last break and that was just not true.
    They like the suspense I guess. Plus I am glad she was able to see she was voted to stay! Tom usually is on his game, I really like him. But last night I could tell some announcement was coming.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama View Post
    For anyone who wondered about the timing of Dorothy's announcement, she said in an interview that she had made the decision that morning and the producers asked her to wait until late in the show to tell it. She felt she owed the show because of how nice they were and was glad to do as they suggested.

Tom said at one point on camera that the decision had been made just during the last break and that was just not true.
    Maybe Tom only found out during the break ... or perhaps some were hoping she'd change her mind?

Another possibility is that they hadn't decided if they were going to let someone else go too... in other words a double elimination ... and it was a last minute decision to let Lisa and Victor continue.

In my opinion ... the only reason to keep Lisa is Gleb.
    Last edited by echo226; 03-27-2013 at 01:40 PM.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    Yes, Tom does sometimes tell us that they are the real B2 - which is what has made it obvious when he doesn't say that.
    Sometimes he will say something quite similar to "not necessarily the bottom 2", however the last one standing did receive the least number of votes. When he says that, we know that they are playing games with us. 2 of the bottom 3 were not the least vote-getters at all.
    On the other hand, he is pretty clear when the bottom 2 is exactly that - the actual bottom 2. We have learned to listen carefully to what he says.

It's very possible Tom didn't know the outcome, as he's said many times he learns when he reads the cards. But that doesnt matter.
    Dorothy worked with the producers, and I think given the media on her from Monday evening regarding what she said to George of ABC7 in LA and what was written by TVGuide the decision was made. I was prepared to see her go, got a little faked out when she was saved but knew right away when she was called back.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    Sometimes he will say something quite similar to "not necessarily the bottom 2", however the last one standing did receive the least number of votes. When he says that, we know that they are playing games with us. 2 of the bottom 3 were not the least vote-getters at all.
    On the other hand, he is pretty clear when the bottom 2 is exactly that - the actual bottom 2. We have learned to listen carefully to what he says.
    Andy may or may not have been bottom 3. Obviously he was put there so people will vote for him next week. Regardless if he's bottom 3 or not in the bottom, he needs votes to stay in.

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    Maybe Tom only found out during the break ... or perhaps some were hoping she'd change her mind?

Another possibility is that they hadn't decided if they were going to let someone else go too... in other words a double elimination ... and it was a last minute decision to let Lisa and Victor continue.

In my opinion ... the only reason to keep Lisa is Gleb.
    I think if the producers knew in the morning, they would have informed Tom.( jmho)

I do agree about Gleb
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread