+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122 LastLast
Like Tree160Likes

Thread: 3/25 DWTS 16 Epidsode 2 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 3/25 DWTS 16 Epidsode 2 **West Coast Spoilers**

9-8-9... Fair enough!

Prom night next week? Seriously?!!!!!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

FORT Fogey

I can already hear Dorothy: "Prom night? And I'm supposed to be what, the chaperone?"
    ness likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    I can already hear Dorothy: "Prom night? And I'm supposed to be what, the chaperone?"
    I hope she gets a nice ballroom dance! Like the VW! She deserves it after contemporary and jive right out of the gate!
    ness and zookeepertx like this.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07 View Post
    I hope she gets a nice ballroom dance! Like the VW! She deserves it after contemporary and jive right out of the gate!
    She certainly does--and I hope she's around to do it. At least DL is still several points behind her in the judges' votes.
    ness likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by zookeepertx View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out why it appeared that Cheryl was having to apologize to HIM! He's the one that was being a jerk & cussed!
    I think Cheryl was trying to be the bigger, adult person so they could get on with what they had to do.
    Florimel likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Prom night next week? And Zendaya isn't even old enough to go to prom. This is gonna be a failure in terms of themes I think.
    KrazeeKy07 likes this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

To the Point

I am going to preface my DWTS comment by saying, I was not a Kellie fan when she was on AI, however I have learned to love her from seeing her on talk shows. She doesn't take herself too seriously and she is just a tiny bit crazy. All that being said, I have been completely shocked at her ability. Girl's got game!! Holy cow. Who knew?! She's got a stinking crazy body too. I'm a bit envious of that. Go Kellie.
    prhoshay, Shoepie and Fanny Mare like this.

I was so disappointed in Kellie and Derek after the big build up, it was just all about her being bendy, and theyAlready did that last week with about two actual steps of Cha Cha.

I did however REALLY like Jacoby and Karina tonight. this was right in his wheelhouse loved the 5 Guys Named Moe music too.

Zendaya oh my heavens, that's an incredible dancer. it was very difficult, one of the most challenging jives I've seen on this show for a celebrity. She did extremely well.

I was disappointed for Dorothy, there's not a lot you can do with a cyst on the spine. I hope she can come back strong.
    DL I suspect isn't the producers favorite so he's getting hosed. it will be fun to see the judges faces if he gets saved tomorrow.
    Last edited by EnglishCadbury; 03-25-2013 at 11:54 PM.

FORT Fan

Apparently the lower half of my brain, the non-thinking half, luvs to look at muscular guys who aren't wearing shirts no matter what they're doing. That part of my brain loved Sean tonight and went nutso over Derek.

The thinking part of my brain has decided to cheer Andy on for his attitude of really trying hard and for improving every week (I hope.)

I'll also watch Gleb and Val dance with anyone as long as I can watch them dance.

And some people just can't bend their bodies to dance: Wynona and DL though DL was better this week.

In summary I vote for an all Val, all Gleb, all Derek, all Jacoby and god help me all Sean show.

I think I might need brain surgery or something.
    biglove44 likes this.

The Prom thing is not so out there. My Dad and Stepmom went to a Senior Prom party last may.lol Its not the first one I have heard about either.

I love my Jacoby!
    prhoshay and Florimel like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread