+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223
Like Tree146Likes

Thread: 3/18 DWTS 16 PREMIERE Performance **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: 3/18 DWTS 16 PREMIERE Performance **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win View Post
    I thought so too! I loved their dance. And since they added contemporary, Len better get a clue that there are a lot of lifts in contemporary dances. He scored them down because there wasn't enough dancing?
    Bet2Win:
    I loved Ingo's dance so much I watched the entire "Reprise" of the show last night just so I could see that dance again. And it was even more beautiful than the first time because I could relax and really enjoy each gorgeous moment of it.

BTW that's an adorable dog in your avatar. Is that a chow?

I love Kellie, she is such a firecracker and her personality is so fun. I like her in longer hair but her hair is very cute short and knowing it is only that short because she shaved her head bald to support her best friend with Cancer makes her haircut even more endearing! I also really liked Ingo, and loved the dance.. I love contemporary and I enjoy the show more when they toss it up now and again, I love when they do Bollywood too. My favorites so far are Kellie, Jacoby, and Ingo.. and I'm hoping both Sean and Andy improve because I like them too. The woman with the pooch was so beyond obnoxious I couldn't even watch her dance..
    ...I can't wait until the first pictures come thru of some other being destroying the Mars Rover

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Madison_2008 View Post
    I love Kellie, she is such a firecracker and her personality is so fun. I like her in longer hair but her hair is very cute short and knowing it is only that short because she shaved her head bald to support her best friend with Cancer makes her haircut even more endearing! I also really liked Ingo, and loved the dance.. I love contemporary and I enjoy the show more when they toss it up now and again, I love when they do Bollywood too. My favorites so far are Kellie, Jacoby, and Ingo.. and I'm hoping both Sean and Andy improve because I like them too. The woman with the pooch was so beyond obnoxious I couldn't even watch her dance..
    Madison:

Thanks for that reminder about why Kellie's hair is short. I ahd forgotten. What a wonderfully supportive thing for her to do!
    (BTW the cat in your avatar is really beautiful)

Quote Originally Posted by Madison_2008 View Post
    I saw her again, and Kellie should go quite far. I think the woman with the dog ( Lisa) is not very comfortable doing this show. I think she could be the first to go, her or DL. I watched Wynonna again, and the dress she had on was fugly.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Orion Nebula View Post
    Bet2Win:
    I loved Ingo's dance so much I watched the entire "Reprise" of the show last night just so I could see that dance again. And it was even more beautiful than the first time because I could relax and really enjoy each gorgeous moment of it.

BTW that's an adorable dog in your avatar. Is that a chow?
    Yes, he's a chow. And he's so sweet too!

+ Reply to Thread