+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast
Like Tree146Likes

Thread: 3/18 DWTS 16 PREMIERE Performance **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 3/18 DWTS 16 PREMIERE Performance **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I don't know. During his interview and the way he booed Len, I started liking Andy less. He seemed a bit too thin-skinned for this show.

If I remember correctly, I've heard that Wynonna puts on a really good show back when she used to do concerts. I'm thinking it's the weight more than anything that is keeping her from doing better. I feel bad for her. I know she's fought it all her life and I hope she sticks around long enough to get a start on the DWTS exercise program.
    If she's a stress eater, what happened to her husband could really have affected her weight. I tend to be the opposite--if I get upset, I lose my appetite entirely--but a lot of people do eat more when they're upset, and typically what they eat isn't necessarily what's best for them either.
    NCLurker and ilja like this.

If it were not for Zendaya, I would say we have a pretty good race this season. Maybe she won't be as good at the other dances. I know the judges typically give the young people a really rough road to hoe.

I much prefer the contestants to be more easily matched.
    ness likes this.

I also think this season will be more interesting than I initially thought!

Favs: Jacoby, Kellie, Zendaya, Dorothy, & Ingo!

Moontat and Coco46 like this.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    If it were not for Zendaya, I would say we have a pretty good race this season. Maybe she won't be as good at the other dances. I know the judges typically give the young people a really rough road to hoe.

I much prefer the contestants to be more easily matched.
    It will be interesting to see her doing the Latin dances? Remember Shawn in her first season? It could be awkward...or not. I think this might be a good season with lots of opportunity for improvement for many of them.
    ness likes this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    It will be interesting to see her doing the Latin dances? Remember Shawn in her first season? It could be awkward...or not. I think this might be a good season with lots of opportunity for improvement for many of them.
    That is what I am looking forward to. I'm actually excited for the upcoming season. Heck, as rough as many of them were, Sean might even last 3 or 4 weeks if he's lucky.

To the Point

I really hate I missed Kellie. What was her introduction package like? I just think she is funny. I wonder if it translated.

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    DL and Cheryl.

Bless her heart, her hair looks so 60s Cher, and it doesn't really suit her, I think.

Oh well, maybe it'll grow on me.
    Isn't that a Michelle O look?

I liked Lisa's personality. Her dancing, well I'm actually enjoying seeing people who have lots of room for improvement. That's my favorite part about the show anyway and I really hope we see a winner this year who has really improved from this night.
    I liked Jiggy'a personality Note ... I have never seen this woman before.
    Last edited by echo226; 03-18-2013 at 10:36 PM.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    I would like to have seen Derek get someone like Wynona and Tony get someone like Kellie, however.
    Isn't that the truth? Derek and Mark both lucked out "AGAIN", by getting cute, perky, agile gals with probable fan bases to give them the votes.

I think I'm going to enjoy this season. There is plenty of room for improvement for everyone. I like that I can easily see a handful of people winning and not just have a very obvious ringer from the beginning. Any idea what the dances are for next week or is that not known yet? I assume the couples will swap styles (ballroom and latin) but what about the contemporary couples?
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Yay another season. I may have to find a mourning sash for my avatar without Maks. But I will still watch.
    I haven't seen all the dancers yet, but I am liking this season's dancers a lot, so far.
    Many dancers have made me smile, Kellie, Victor, Dorothy, Zendaya, Wynonna. So many of them seem to just want to do well and have fun.
    Not liking Lisa, have never seen her before so I don't know her beyond what she shows here. But not liking her......
    Poor DL, no rhythm, and not looking like he is having fun.
    Could be a fun season.
    Looking forward to some pro dancing performances, and maybe a Maks appearance.

+ Reply to Thread