+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 39 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree395Likes

Thread: Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd - Season 16

Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd - Season 16

Sean Lowe
    Season 16

Pro: Peta Murgatroyd

Sean Lowe has set hearts aflutter as the star of the The Bachelor which just concluded its 17th season on ABC. Sean’s “rosy” journey to The Bachelor was not without its, well…thorns. Originally as a contestant on the eighth edition of The Bachelorette, Lowe was eliminated right before the show’s finale. But heartbreak didn’t derail his pursuit of love and happiness as Lowe soon signed on as ABC’s next Bachelor.

Lowe, a successful Dallas businessman and entrepreneur, prides himself on his close-knit family. Lowe went to Kansas State University on a full football scholarship and, as a linebacker, was part of the 2003 Big 12 Conference Championship team. He received a Bachelor of Science degree in social science. He began his career in finance, following in his father’s footsteps in the insurance industry before committing to his new enterprise, owning and running an upscale, custom furniture business.

Meet the Cast - Dancing With The Stars 16 at ABC.com
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 03-12-2013 at 03:26 PM.

Re: Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd - Season 16

Okay, I took the bait and watched the conclusion of The Bachelor so I would have some idea who this guy is. He seems to be far less annoying than Jake, although I would be more interested in seeing the woman he picked (Katherine?) dance than him. Given his resume above he sounds smart and athletic and could do well. While he is obviously not a "star", I now know more about him than I do about most of the other "stars" on the show so if he dances well and isn't a jerk I won't complain.

I would say most people will think he is a "star" compared to some of these others this season. Reality shows are so popular now. It will be interesting to see how he portrays the dance because I think he may have a hard time with the more sensual dances. I could be wrong. It would be intersting to see him and Catherine dance together but neither one is a professional so not happening. Maybe at their TV wedding.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

I am happy to see him
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Oh! I am too! He is my fav bachelor! I just hope him and Catherine can weather this in addition to all the media right now.
    bee stung lips and Midol like this.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2 View Post
    Oh! I am too! He is my fav bachelor! I just hope him and Catherine can weather this in addition to all the media right now.
    Yes, that's the tough part. I hated when Jake the Fake was on, thank goodness I don't hate this guy .
    -Andy Rooney-

From what I've heard/read, he says he can't dance, so Peta's got her work cut out for her, if that's true.

In any event, he's such a good guy, it'll be a pleasure to see how far along he'll go on THIS journey (SORRY, YA'LL, I JUST HAD TO GO THERE!)

dixielandbelle and Photobabe like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    From what I've heard/read, he says he can't dance, so Peta's got her work cut out for her, if that's true.

In any event, he's such a good guy, it'll be a pleasure to see how far along he'll go on THIS journey (SORRY, YA'LL, I JUST HAD TO GO THERE!)

No! not the journey!!!

I heard he can't dance, but then Jake said he could, and look how far he got
    dixielandbelle likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    No! not the journey!!!

I heard he can't dance, but then Jake said he could, and look how far he got
    TEE HEE!

What I remember about Jake on DWTS is what an arrogant jerk he was. I remember seeing him talk down to Chelsie on one occasion, like he was a father correcting his daughter, and I was done with his behind right that second.

I don't remember where he finished (might check Wikipedia to see after I post this). I only remember thinking of him as a really gorgeous apple that was filled with squirmy worms after you'd taken a bite out of it.

Idiot.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    TEE HEE!

What I remember about Jake on DWTS is what an arrogant jerk he was. I remember seeing him talk down to Chelsie on one occasion, like he was a father correcting his daughter, and I was done with his behind right that second.

I don't remember where he finished (might check Wikipedia to see after I post this). I only remember thinking of him as a really gorgeous apple that was filled with squirmy worms after you'd taken a bite out of it.

Idiot.
    I remember his slick grin, and the fact he thought he was way better than he actually was.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 39 1234567891011 ... LastLast