+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree395Likes

Thread: Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd - Season 16

Re: Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd - Season 16

Quote Originally Posted by katkitty View Post
    I would think he might want to spend his time getting to know his new fiance... I'm kind of disappointed he's taken this route. What about his business that he hasn't been able to tend to during his Bachelor time, now his DWTS time? And, now they're going to LA? I thought she was going to Texas with him!
    Interesting post, the way things are currently moving; they will be married before they really know each other! It is amazing how fast a person can forget the things that were so important to him before he started believing his own reviews.
    mesachick likes this.

I seem to always be in the minority and here i go again. The man that i found so attractive was the young man with the values his parents instilled in him. As the Bachelore progressed i felt that he was willing to put these values aside, as required, to achieve his goal. Which ended up being fun & money; rather then family, home, children & business.

I think he will always be the charming good ole boy from Texas. But, I don't think his family will ever see the young man they raised and was so proud of, again. But, i think they will always support him if they approve or not.

I saw his parents last night, his mother seemed distressed and his dad was stoic.

I think Sean will be there close to the end because of his fan base, not his dancing ability. I thought the judges did not judge Sean as hard as they did the other dancers. I know he isn't a dancer and as someone said earlier about a lineman moving his hips forward and backward is true, i thought he was pretty clumsy on the dance floor. But, he has determination and hopefully he gets better.

I'm unemotional about Sean one way or the other. I no longer see a young man I admired. I will not vote for him as a fan, but only if i feel he has earned it. That's what i think the old Sean would have preferred.
    Last edited by rileymeboy; 03-19-2013 at 04:21 PM.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy View Post
    Interesting post, the way things are currently moving; they will be married before they really know each other! It is amazing how fast a person can forget the things that were so important to him before he started believing his own reviews.
    I don't know if you noticed but when they were showing the Sean intro last night, they showed several magazine covers including one that said that Sean and Catherine would not have sex until after they are mairried (my paraphrasing).

If that is true it is a very sad situation IMO. People really do need to know each other in as many ways as possible before making such a big commitment.
    IMO of course but based on experience.
    mesachick likes this.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy View Post
    I seem to always be in the minority and here i go again. The man that i found so attractive was the young man with the values his parents instilled in him. As the Bachelore progressed i felt that he was willing to put these values aside, as required, to achieve his goal. Which ended up being fun & money; rather then family, home, children & business.

I think he will always be the charming good ole boy from Texas. But, I don't think his family will ever see the young man they raised and was so proud of, again. But, i think they will always support him if they approve or not.

I saw his parents last night, his mother seemed distressed and his dad was stoic.

I think Sean will be there close to the end because of his fan base, not his dancing ability. I thought the judges did not judge Sean as hard as they did the other dancers. I know he isn't a dancer and as someone said earlier about a lineman moving his hips forward and backward is true, i thought he was pretty clumsy on the dance floor. But, he has determination and hopefully he gets better.

I'm unemotional about Sean one way or the other. I no longer see a young man I admired. I will not vote for him as a fan, but only if i feel he has earned it. That's what i think the old Sean would have preferred.
    I was the one who said that. Compare Sean's movements to Jacoby's who is a running back which means he runs with the ball and has to have the physical flexibility to avoid being tackled as he runs. Jacoby has side to side AND back and forth hip action while (as you said) Sean does not.

I have it recorded and finally saw his parents. They were having fun! good to see.I am so glad they were there for him and for Cat
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I enjoyed watching him try and I hope he'll stay around long enough to improve. He knows he's kind of awkward, but so was Emmitt Smith when he first started.
    ness, bee stung lips and biglove44 like this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Orion Nebula View Post
    I don't know if you noticed but when they were showing the Sean intro last night, they showed several magazine covers including one that said that Sean and Catherine would not have sex until after they are mairried (my paraphrasing).

If that is true it is a very sad situation IMO. People really do need to know each other in as many ways as possible before making such a big commitment.
    IMO of course but based on experience.
    I think Chris and tptb started that rumor. I've heard Chris say it several times but I've never heard Sean say it. In the beginning he said, he wanted to save himself for marriage even though he did have sex in college. A lot about Sean has seemed to change since that statment.

Chris started to mention that again at the last show and Catherine interrupted him and said "we have been together."
    The discussion changed immediately. Under the circumstances, it would be hard to believe that was not true. I agree, with you that people really need to know as much as possible before they are married and it would be only normal if they feel they are in love.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT DRAG ITEMS FROM THE BACHELOR THREADS IN HERE!

This is DWTS, a dancing show, please direct posts to Sean's dancing ability, not him as a rag mag magnet.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Well, he's a somewhat awkward dancer to begin with - but that isn't unusual. I think what I find the most amusing is that he seems like such a sweet, innocent guy and he's paired with Peta - a current version of Marilyn Monroe.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

FORT Fan

One thing that Sean definitely has going for him is that Catherine looked and seemed very supportive the other night. That could help him a lot especially if/when he gets discouraged over his progress or lack of it.
    biglove44 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread