+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree395Likes

Thread: Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd - Season 16

Re: Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd - Season 16

Quote Originally Posted by Photobabe View Post
    Jake was still "attached" when on DWTS. Veinna was in the audience several times. I stopped watching DWTS a few weeks into the season with Jake. By then I couldn't stand the sight of him. I'm a real fan of Sean so I'll probably watch while he is on...in spite of the scary photo!
    I could hardly watch Jake/Vienna either (shudder) I was so glad when he left & he was so mad.

Sean and Catherine, way way different feeling.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

To the Point

I truly expect Sean to be okay with getting ousted whenever it happens, whether soon or at the end. He just seems to roll with the punches, and he doesn't seem to have an overinflated opinion of himself, at least in regards to this (can't speak to anything else).

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    I truly expect Sean to be okay with getting ousted whenever it happens, whether soon or at the end. He just seems to roll with the punches, and he doesn't seem to have an overinflated opinion of himself, at least in regards to this (can't speak to anything else).
    Totally agree with you. He has already mentioned how hard he is finding this. Go Sean!!
    -Andy Rooney-

Yes I am sure Sean and Peta will *click*, Peta will be *genuine*, and have a *kind heart*.

Maybe Sean will surprise me and actually show some personality and not be so melba toast bland, but I'm not holding my breath. Right now, I hope he's one of the first to go. I've had enough of him already. One thing is for certain, even though he's stated different intentions, he's milking his tv fame for all he can.
    fireflyer, rileymeboy and Bet2Win like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Just like I would be doing if I were in his shoes and had a chance at all that bank before I returned to real life!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Oh, FFS. When will I finally be rid of this tedious reality show pony?
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    Just like I would be doing if I were in his shoes and had a chance at all that bank before I returned to real life!
    Me too ness. So would anyone in his place. Roll on Monday
    bee stung lips likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Sean's dancing is awkward.

FORT Fogey

MFWalkoff, in response to your post about Sean and Catherine being in the real world for a while now... Actually the final couple is kept separated until the finale, to keep the media from finding out who got the final rose.

To the Point

I too believe that most people who do bachelor would be very tempted to do DWTS as well. It is good money.

Yes, Sean is awkward, however, he tried, he seemed to enjoy himself and he doesn't seem to take himself too seriously. Sean went on record saying he couldn't dance. He warned us all. At least with him, I laughed while doing a bit of cringing. I do think that the way people handle this type of situation can be very revealing about a person's personality and, in that regard, Sean just reinforced my opinion that he is probably a very nice and likeable guy. As a side note, Catherine looked beautiful last night.

While Sean and Catherine were required to keep their relationship under wraps for 3 months, they did get to spend every other weekend together. That may not be ideal and it may not be as "real world" as it will get to be, but it is certainly more opportunity to have uninterrupted time together and learn more about how they really do feel about each other without all the other girls/cameras/production people in their faces. These two will either make it, or they won't. Either way, I don't see it as an indictment of either person. They both seem to be nice, caring people. I hope they make it if they are indeed right for each other.

Now, back to DWTS, I really, really hope he is able to improve. He was a bit like an over zealous young boy in some of those moves last night. I was thinking about this last night because I always wonder what goes on in the heads of those who have no dancing ability and I realized that it takes huge guts to do this show if you KNOW you are not gifted with rhythm & musicality. Sean knows he isn't any Fred Astaire but he was willing to look goofy and try something outside of his comfort zone. Yes, I know it had $$$ attached, but still.

+ Reply to Thread