+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2930313233343536373839
Like Tree395Likes

Thread: Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd - Season 16

Re: Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd - Season 16

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpster View Post
    I will miss Peta much more than Sean...What is the Vegas Line on he and Catherine actually getting married? Looks iffy to me- especially after him saying over and over how he will miss Peta; kind of a strange thing to say with Catherine there and all the rumors out there...
    Gilles( who looked at Peta's crotch last season in a group dance) is married and he said he would miss Peta.

Tom said the wedding was in August, and we all knew he was joking or wrong.. Sean and Cat snuck back to the place near me, where they all went on group date( ice plunge ) and where he had a one on one date with Catherine

I don't know if there is anything open in Emily's failed thread, maybe gossip /rumors can be posted there
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I don't think Tom was wrong. I believe he was given that information by ABC, why else state it? I think things are just changing between Sean and Cat, and they should be. With him jumping from one reality show to the next, there is no way that they've had any time to really get to know each other. Apparently his parents are asking him to rethink this marriage as well. Smart parents.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I don't think Tom was wrong. I believe he was given that information by ABC, why else state it? I think things are just changing between Sean and Cat, and they should be. With him jumping from one reality show to the next, there is no way that they've had any time to really get to know each other. Apparently his parents are asking him to rethink this marriage as well. Smart parents.
    They love Cat. But again, this is DWTS
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Yes, it is DWTS and not The Bachelor.

IF there is definitive news about Sean and Catherine such as wedding or breakup, a thread can be opened in the Bachelor forum; but not a general discussion forum.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    They love Cat. But again, this is DWTS
    Doesn't mean they support a quickie marriage though. Thanks for the information Arielflies. Now that DWTS is over for Sean, at least they'll have some time to spend together.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpster View Post
    I will miss Peta much more than Sean...What is the Vegas Line on he and Catherine actually getting married? Looks iffy to me- especially after him saying over and over how he will miss Peta; kind of a strange thing to say with Catherine there and all the rumors out there...
    The Vegas line?

Please.

MHO is that last I heard, the Vegas Line is no prayer book.

As for Sean saying over and over how much he will miss Peta . . . Doesn't seem so strange to me, seeing as how he's spent, what, at least the past couple months or so in dance rehearsals pretty much every day, for hours a day, with the woman.

Platonic friendships can and DO grow out of such situations. Case in point, just this past week, I seem to recall Z saying something in her rehearsal footage with Val and Gleb to the effect that she and Val had forged a friendship.

Now, why haven't there been any reports/rumors of Child Protective Services being sicced on Val, and/or him being dragged off the DWTS set in handcuffs, if there was anything more than a friendship going on between the two of them?

I've even heard MAKS say that he's still friends with some of HIS ex-partners. Like Kirstie, or Laila, for example. Kirstie may be single, but Laila is as married with children as the day is long. And even when she was partnered with Maks, she was either married or engaged to her husband, back then.

Yep, Catherine WAS there, and HAS been, from Day One. So if there WAS anything fishy going on that there shouldn't've been, I HARDLY think Sean would be THAT stupid or disrespectful to where he'd actually have the brass ones to say how much he'd be missing Peta --- with more than just a friendship feeling behind those words --- dead in CATHERINE'S face AND the entire world's face, like that.

Also, from what I understand/read/heard, Peta is supposed to be helping the two of them get their first wedding dance together, too.

So if they --- for WHATEVER reason --- wind up NOT getting married, well, whoopee. Stuff happens. After all, HOW many engaged Bachelor/ette couples have there been that DIDN'T make it to the altar?

Didja lose count?

Me, too!

It's called LIFE.

JMHO, but it seems to me like all the undercover sour grapes rumors out there are like athlete's foot; they just KEEP coming around, and will continue to.

It's called LIFE.

"In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

This thread is closing as it has devolved into Sean as The Bachelor.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread