+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536373839 LastLast
Like Tree395Likes

Thread: Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd - Season 16

Re: Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd - Season 16

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I think tonight is Sean's last dance. I suppose Ingo could go before him. It doesn't matter who goes when. The winner is always deserving and I doubt the stars care all that much. They are getting exposure and having a good time. It isn't like the mirror ball is an attractive prize they want on a shelf. Perhaps the ugliest and biggest piece of junk award ever! It could have been so cool, too.
    I think its his last dance as well. Ingo is better at some dances- but not by much.
    I have to agree TMBT is horrible. , the ugliest trophy given out
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I've heard some negative comments about Sean remarking about kicking puppies. (He was joking, but still.) And the put down of Ingo for being old. I wonder if that will hurt Sean. I didn't pay much attention to it at the time.

I guess Sean goes tonight. Ingo is not far behind( Kym looks fed up). I think Sean has enjoyed the experience, I am not sure Ingo has( or as much)
    -Andy Rooney-

Sean does seem to have enjoyed the experience so far. Watching the afterparty video last night he seemed very carefree and really happy. Maybe he's already realized he is going tonight and accepted it and is ready to move on to his next adventure. Truthfully, I hope he goes home too. I don't want to hear what the judges would say to him next week because I fear it will be brutal as there's no way they want him in the finale.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

I think we always knew he would never make the finals, and that's good -because as iffy as a couple of them are in the finals . Sean is not as good as them
    I will miss seeing Cat
    Maybe she could try out next year( along with Jacoby's mum )
    ilja and Photobabe like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Why does Sean keep making those inappropriate comments about kicking puppies, white men dancing, etc. What's wrong with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Why does Sean keep making those inappropriate comments about kicking puppies, white men dancing, etc. What's wrong with him.
    Has he, really? I haven't followed this season enough to know this.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    IMO, the "It's extremely difficult to do this (dance) especially when you're as caucasian as I am" was poking fun at the fact that he suffers from 'white-boy syndrome' where they don't have any rhythm and look awkward on the dance floor. My roommates' boyfriends refuse to dance when we go out because they have "too much white boy in them" as they like to say. I thought it was funny.

As for the kicking puppies, I think he meant that in a way of saying he would do something completely shocking/out-of-character. He would never actually kick puppies, he has two dogs that he absolutely loves, but I agree he could have used a different phrase to get his point across.
    Last edited by umngirl; 05-07-2013 at 03:24 PM.
    nanarama and Photobabe like this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Sean needs a good publicist. I don't think he means half of what he's saying, but it's just coming off wrong on camera. One thing is for sure, Ingo didn't do himself any favors last night being so negative in the rehearsal package so for me it's anyone's guess as to who is going home.

I'm sure he means well. I think he's a good guy, it's just that it sounds wrong, IMO. On tv everything is so analyzed though. I'm surprised no one told him not to keep saying it.

+ Reply to Thread