Like Tree395Likes

Thread: Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd - Season 16

Re: Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd - Season 16

Sean to Tristan "will you take my dancing rose "
    ilja likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

And they had it cut down to the size of a boutonniere. It was also fun to see them still making fun of the Sean is a Diva tabloid headline.

According to Tom, the wedding is in August. Uh, not to Tristan, but to Catherine.
    nanarama likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    And they had it cut down to the size of a boutonniere. It was also fun to see them still making fun of the Sean is a Diva tabloid headline.

According to Tom, the wedding is in August. Uh, not to Tristan, but to Catherine.
    I know, and he is winning people over- I love that!! Cant wait for the wedding!!!
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post

When they show Bachelor related weddings, those announcements are not usually made until rather close to time. When Tom made that announcement, Sean did not smile at all, and he didn't look particularly happy. This is April, and Tom said the wedding is in August. I wonder if Tom said something impromtu and let something out that wasn't supposed to be put out there.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    When they show Bachelor related weddings, those announcements are not usually made until rather close to time. When Tom made that announcement, Sean did not smile at all, and he didn't look particularly happy. This is April, and Tom said the wedding is in August. I wonder if Tom said something impromtu and let something out that wasn't supposed to be put out there.
    I thought Sean and Cat had tossed around August before Bloomers, maybe not? he looked like he was caught off guard, but not really unhappy/angry. I am sure they would prefer to announce it.
    -Andy Rooney-

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    I've seen and heard in a few places that Sean & Catherine plan an August wedding. Don't understand why anyone thinks this was a secret??

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BTW View Post
    I've seen and heard in a few places that Sean & Catherine plan an August wedding. Don't understand why anyone thinks this was a secret??
    Tom made a very public announcement which is quite different than Sean casually mentioning here and there that they were thinking about, shoorting for, or planning for August.
    The Bachelor or ABC had not previously made any kind of official announcement had they? The reason I said what I said is because to my knowledge, those announcements are usually made very close to the TV scheduling of the wedding.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

I would not necessarily take what Tom said as gospel or an announcement. Tom was simply trying to make a joke, IMNSHO.

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I would not necessarily take what Tom said as gospel or an announcement. Tom was simply trying to make a joke, IMNSHO.
    I agree ilja, seeing it again, he did seem to be joking.
    -Andy Rooney-

Sean is playing it off as being a joke. But wouldn't it be funny if they did end up getting married in August.

Anyway, back his dancing. I'm really worried for him this week. I feel like he has a lot stacked against him.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

+ Reply to Thread