+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast
Like Tree395Likes

Thread: Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd - Season 16

Re: Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd - Season 16

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I think he is better than DL. But I doubt he has the fanbase DL does.
    At some point, I think viewers break from voting as a fan and vote for the one that is dancing better.

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy View Post
    At some point, I think viewers break from voting as a fan and vote for the one that is dancing better.
    If that's true, it will be at least a couple of weeks before we have to worry about losing Sean.
    umngirl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy View Post
    I haven't liked PETA's choreography from the beginning. I haven't watched the sow in a couple of years so she is not familiar to me. But, watching Sean try to dance and the moves she has given him have been a little disgusting to me.
    You should go back and watch her dances with Donald Driver. She put together some great routines. Sure it helps to have a partner who had amazing potential from the beginning.

I don't think there's anything disgusting about her choreography for Sean. She put together a solid V.Waltz for him that unfortunately for them didn't go well with the timing issues.

Like some others, I'm enjoying Sean because he tries hard every week, doesn't have an attitude, has fun with the experience, doesn't take himself too seriously, and wants to be better. He's never gonna be as good as Zendaya or even Jacoby, but I want to watch him try to be for a few more weeks before he goes home.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    If that's true, it will be at least a couple of weeks before we have to worry about losing Sean.
    I will vote for Sean
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I've seen improvement in Sean and he nor Peta disgusts me at all. Of course, he never has which is probably part of why he doesn't now.

I try not to comment too much about DL and Andy.
    If you reread my post I referred to the choreography not the people.

It really doesn't seem fair that this is the week that CA decides to start policing and penalizing for lifts. And others got "warnings" but not Sean!
    Putting in a lift in is the fault of the pro, so Sean shouldn't have been penalized. They should take it put of Peta's pay!

ETA: Maybe they should start to give the dancers "handicaps" as they do in golf ... and also consider the difficulty of the dance at the time of the competition. Fox Trot was Sean's first dance. Maybe have them all do basic steps at the beginning and handicap based on that?
    Last edited by echo226; 04-10-2013 at 05:00 PM.
    biglove44 likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    It really doesn't seem fair that this is the week that CA decides to start policing and penalizing for lifts. And others got "warnings" but not Sean!
    Putting in a lift in is the fault of the pro, so Sean shouldn't have been penalized. They should take it put of Peta's pay!

ETA: Maybe they should start to give the dancers "handicaps" as they do in golf ... and also consider the difficulty of the dance at the time of the competition. Fox Trot was Sean's first dance. Maybe have them all do basic steps at the beginning and handicap based on that?
    I agree, Peta should of known better
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

It appears the pros that are dancing with them next week are Tristan and Chelsie.

Oh and this is a really funny video of Sean responding to all those Diva rumors.
    Sean Lowe's DWTS Diva Moment c... - Telly Video
    Alexxxx and biglove44 like this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Oh, that clip is funny.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

It won't play for me.

+ Reply to Thread