+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 39 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
Like Tree395Likes

Thread: Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd - Season 16

Re: Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd - Season 16

Quote Originally Posted by Orion Nebula View Post
    I agree. I like Sean as a person but he is not improving as a dancer and Peta is trying to cover that up.
    Even in their waltz his movements were isolated instead of flowing together into one whole.

I can almost here him thinking: "Okay spin her here. Now put your feet like this. Turn around now."

Not making fun of him but that's what his dancing looks like to me: a lot of disconnected distinct movements that are isolated instead of being a part of a seamless whole.
    This will become more and more apparent as the worst dancers leave and the best dancers and the ones who are improving every week are left.

I hope Sean is having a good time being on the show and I wish him and Catherine the best.
    He won't be on much longer though unless he has a miraculous break through.
    I think he is better than DL. But I doubt he has the fanbase DL does.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I think Sean is better than D.L. and Lisa so I would like to see him last longer than them. After that, if he doesn't improve I would be perfectly okay to see him go.

As for last night, while it wasn't technically perfect, I enjoyed his dance more than several of the other ones. It showed the proper emotion needed for the dance, plus I'm all for Cat being a part of it moreso with her mom there and lots of his family. I actually think it was his best dance so far, and the fact he only got a 20 made me sad. I understand CA's need to be the lift police, but I think three 7's would have been than fair especially considering D.L. got that. Hopefully if he is back he can rock out a good quickstep and stay another week.
    Last edited by umngirl; 04-09-2013 at 03:42 PM.
    Florimel likes this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

FORT Fan

Oh dear, the Quickstep?

I'm afraid that will bring out Sean's "clodhopper" tendencies again.

I had rather Sean stay than Andy or D.L. HE's not that good, but he's not terrible either. He seems to be trying very hard. I like that.
    ilja likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I had rather Sean stay than Andy or D.L. He's not that good, but he's not terrible either. He seems to be trying very hard. I like that.
    I agree Debb. I didn't know they were so upset with their scores( the peril of going first) But I am glad he will dance next week
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I think he is better than DL. But I doubt he has the fanbase DL does.
    I may have said these two were maybe even with their dancing skills until last night. DL really improved and I enjoyed watching him.

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy View Post
    I may have said these two were maybe even with their dancing skills until last night. DL really improved and I enjoyed watching him.
    I saw no improvement by DL.He isn't enjoyable to me at all
    biglove44 likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I had rather Sean stay than Andy or D.L. HE's not that good, but he's not terrible either. He seems to be trying very hard. I like that.
    I have always found Andy entertaining and I enjoyed Dl last evening. I haven't seen any improvement in Sean, simply different steps. If they are putting in so many hours why can't we see even the slightest improvement. Why couldn't PETA worked on some basic skills of dance. The others seem to be managing it with some manner of success. I wonder if Sean had a partner that was married and gave their full attention to dance if he would be improving each week. Which IMO, he hasn't regardless of scores.

I haven't liked PETA's choreography from the beginning. I haven't watched the sow in a couple of years so she is not familiar to me. But, watching Sean try to dance and the moves she has given him have been a little disgusting to me.

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy View Post
    I have always found Andy entertaining and I enjoyed Dl last evening. I haven't seen any improvement in Sean, simply different steps. If they are putting in so many hours why can't we see even the slightest improvement. Why couldn't PETA worked on some basic skills of dance. The others seem to be managing it with some manner of success. I wonder if Sean had a partner that was married and gave their full attention to dance if he would be improving each week. Which IMO, he hasn't regardless of scores.
    I've seen improvement in Sean and he nor Peta disgusts me at all. Of course, he never has which is probably part of why he doesn't now.

I try not to comment too much about DL and Andy.
    umngirl likes this.

+ Reply to Thread