+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 39 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast
Like Tree395Likes

Thread: Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd - Season 16

Re: Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd - Season 16

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy View Post
    When one magazine or gossip columnist runs an article everyone else jumps on the band wagon. I read several articles that mentioned him acting like a diva on the show. Only one said what he was doing, it stated he was rude to the crew members especially the camara men, he always wanted them to shoot a certain way to show his best side. The reporter said she didn't realize Sean had a bad side. She also said he ignored the other cast members with the exception of a couple.

I do remember the judges seemed a little uptight talking to him after his dance week 2. Len even said, "you know you are the golden boy for now." "You know that, don,t you." I mentioned this to another poster as I thought it was such an unusual thing to say. With all the attention he is getting, I would think it would be unusual for it not to have some effect on him.

New to Facebook?
    Create New Account
    Forgot password? Help Center
    Trouble logging in?
    Forgive as I haven't watched last week's show since then, but didn't Len just talk about the dance not having enough jive and too much theme? I'm honestly asking because I must have missed that.

As for the diva behavior, his castmembers who have commented have refuted that rumor besides Sean saying it's untrue too. I don't see anything diva-like in his behavior. Usually things like that don't stay hidden for long. Although I suspect that since it originally came from TMZ it may not have been the most accurate report.
    NCLurker and Coco46 like this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Same here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    I thought Sean was a good guy in the beginning but I have seen and heard things that are causing me to rethink that assumption. I don't think he is a bad guy but a regular guy and nothing special. I'm ready for him to return to Dallas and get on with his life.

I enjoyed seeing them dance again. He seemed less uptight , because there was no judging. I think mainly he was asked so Bruno could dance, I would rather have seen Kellie dance again - I loved that jive. But I really didn't mind seeing Sean
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    Forgive as I haven't watched last week's show since then, but didn't Len just talk about the dance not having enough jive and too much theme? I'm honestly asking because I must have missed that.

As for the diva behavior, his castmembers who have commented have refuted that rumor besides Sean saying it's untrue too. I don't see anything diva-like in his behavior. Usually things like that don't stay hidden for long. Although I suspect that since it originally came from TMZ it may not have been the most accurate report.
    I'm sure what you are saying is true about the other cast members not agreeing with the rumor. Regardless of what they think, they will respond in a positive way. What I said about Len, he did say those exact words. If you have a chance go back and look at the judges faces when they were talking to Sean. Len did not appear to make that statement as a compliment either. (JMHO). It also struck me as strange.

I don't know if Sean is acting like a diva or not but I don' see him as the same guy we saw in the beginning. He seems to be enjoying himself and still has the flat sense of humor but those are not the qualities I respected about him.

Sean is no diva, I think he's more relaxed than on the bachelor .I hope he stays around for a couple more weeks. We all know he wont be winning any MBT
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Sean is no diva, I think he's more relaxed than on the bachelor .I hope he stays around for a couple more weeks. We all know he wont be winning any MBT
    Hell, no, he's no diva.

As for being more relaxed now than when he was doing The Bachelor? Well, seeing as how he's not having to hide out and hide in with Catherine on weekends after, what, two, three months, yep, I'd say that a good enough reason for him to be more relaxed.

Also, let me be completely crass about it . . .

He's earning a nice little chunk of change to set himself up for his new life with his new wife. He gets to dress up in off-the-chain outfits and learn enough about dancing to be able to dance (?!) with Catherine at their wedding . . .

I'd be happy as a hog in mud and more relaxed, too, if I were him!!!!

And no, we ALL know there's no MBT in his foreseeable future, but YES, I'd like to have him around for at LEAST a couple more weeks, too!
    Shoepie and Coco46 like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Fogey

Considering that Sean does not dance very well, all of the judges seemed fairly enthusiastic after his most recent dance. The judges must have been told to be enthusiastic. The judge's enthusiasm seemed fake.

They were more enthused about Andy's and he can't dance a lick. The like it because it was FUN. I liked them both because they were fun.
    Florimel likes this.

FORT Fogey

Sean's overexaggerated hip thrusts seem to be featured in the dances AND rehearsals. I think Sean has a hard time slightly and gently moving his muscles, so he has to overexaggerate. Maybe the producers of the show think the viewers think of Sean as a fantasy object, and therefore would enjoy the dirty dancing hip thrusts. Also, Sean craves fame: he wants cameras in his face. And, Sean denies being a diva... but, no one, even if they are a diva, would ever admit to being a diva.

To the Point

batchelorwatcher, I see Sean won you over!! He's not a good dancer, but he knows that as well as any of us. He does seem to work hard at trying and have a good time with it and not take himself too seriously. I can't help it, I do find myself laughing at him every week when he dances. There is just something a bit goofy in his movements.

Those who weren't fans to begin with are going to grab onto every negative that is put out there regardless of the source and/or verification. I have seen nothing to indicate that there is truth to those so-called rumors (I find that term to be VERY redundant when referring to TMZ) but I'm not looking for it. The Sean we have been shown hasn't exhibited any hissy fits, hasn't spoken harshly to Peta, hasn't been nasty to the judges. He has been very self-deprecating, generous with his praise of Peta, has seemed very congenial with the other contestants. I can't judge based on unsubstantiated rumors. He just seems like a, more or less, regular guy who has a normal amount of foilbles just like most of us. IMHO he seems like exactly what he has stated himself....a normal guy. He has had some extraordinary opportunities, but even with all that, he seems to still be more or less what he seemed in the beginning to me.

+ Reply to Thread