+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast
Like Tree395Likes

Thread: Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd - Season 16

Re: Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd - Season 16

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    If Sean got a spray tan, he did things out of order. If he didn't dance for one day because of the spray tan, he should have taken a shower on day two... before he practiced dancing. I read that if someone doesn't take a shower after a spray tan and before exercising/sweating, the tan could streak.
    I can't believe I'm still talking about this topic but I think the order might have been practice on day one with spray after and then practice on day two.

Regardless, I still found it funny when he said it, especially the look on Peta's face.

Anyway, I'm interested to see his cha cha this week. I hope whatever prom themed gimmick they have isn't too much.
    NCLurker likes this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

FORT Fogey

If Sean had a spray tan after dance practice one day, he could/should have taken a shower 12 hours after the spray tan and before the next day's practice. Also, with high school prom as a theme, another potential real dance could again be overwhelmed by the gimmick aspect.

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    I can't believe I'm still talking about this topic but I think the order might have been practice on day one with spray after and then practice on day two.

Regardless, I still found it funny when he said it, especially the look on Peta's face.

Anyway, I'm interested to see his cha cha this week. I hope whatever prom themed gimmick they have isn't too much.
    I hope so as well.When they said the theme was Prom, I groaned. I can see some of the costumes now ( shudder)
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 03-30-2013 at 02:42 PM.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Sean clomped around the dance floor doing all of the correct steps, but he doesn't have any natural grace. By contrast, Jacoby dances with the natural grace of a ballet dancer. Peta danced around Sean, while Sean didn't do much more than stand there. When they showed Sean showing his dance moves during rehearsal, I laughed. I was amused by Sean's dancing. I thought the scores were better than he deserved... ABC must have influence on the scores of dancers who are connected to ABC.
    BTW likes this.

Sean said he cant dance and boy was he right. LOL However he does move, unlike some others .*cough Wynonna* * cough DL*

He also has this joyful exuberance. I didnt change channels and I think he will live to try and dance again.It was great to see Cat
    BTW likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Sean can't dance to save his life.

That said . . .

He is SUCH a joy to watch, what with his trying SO hard and his good attitude, he's welcome to dance on my screen at any time!

And I always enjoy seeing Peta dance, anyway!
    Florimel, umngirl and AlwaysVeg like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    Sean can't dance to save his life.

That said . . .

He is SUCH a joy to watch, what with his trying SO hard and his good attitude, he's welcome to dance on my screen at any time!

And I always enjoy seeing Peta dance, anyway!
    I did enjoy watching Sean last week but the joy is wearing off rapidly. He really cannot dance and it is starting to get painful to watch him try. That routine last night was truly not a dance as most of us think of one.

I don't think Peta can get away with that often, including crowding the stage around Sean with other real dancers who are supposed to distract from what Sean is not doing. I find the guy likeable but it's obvious that his Bachelor fans will carry him much farther than he would ever go if he were being judged on his dancing.

Glaringly missing from the judges' comments last night was any mention of all those human "props" around Sean.

Quote Originally Posted by Orion Nebula View Post
    I did enjoy watching Sean last week but the joy is wearing off rapidly. He really cannot dance and it is starting to get painful to watch him try. That routine last night was truly not a dance as most of us think of one.

I don't think Peta can get away with that often, including crowding the stage around Sean with other real dancers who are supposed to distract from what Sean is not doing. I find the guy likeable but it's obvious that his Bachelor fans will carry him much farther than he would ever go if he were being judged on his dancing.
    Glaringly missing from the judges' comments last night was any mention of all those human "props" around Sean.
    Its not as bad as seeing some who cannot dance - yet refuses to move.Now that is painful , not to mention borrrrrrrrring.As for the others, they were on at the start and left, no biggie imho
    Florimel likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Orion Nebula View Post

ICAM. Plus having guys next to him that actually can dance, didn't do Sean any favors.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    ICAM. Plus having guys next to him that actually can dance, didn't do Sean any favors.
    He will hang in there - no going home for Sean tonight
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread