+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 39 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 387
Like Tree395Likes

Thread: Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd - Season 16

  1. #191
    FORT Fogey I'm here's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,230

    Re: Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd - Season 16

    Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    I love Sean. I am one who does buy that he is a good guy. That being said, he still has plenty of work to do.

    Also, I just watched it on youtube since I didn't watch it very closely last night, and I totally took his comment about not showering as him messing with Peta. Who knows....
    I totally took his not showering comment as him messing with Peta as well. And followed it up with an honest fun-loving giggle.
    Florimel, ladygreco and ilja like this.

  2. #192
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    384

    Re: Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd - Season 16

    Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    I totally took his not showering comment as him messing with Peta as well. And followed it up with an honest fun-loving giggle.
    That's the way I took it too. It is so typical of his kind of humor. Remember all the "messing" he did with Catherine?
    ladygreco likes this.

  3. #193
    FORT Regular ladygreco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    142

    Re: Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd - Season 16

    Quote Originally Posted by Orion Nebula View Post
    That's the way I took it too. It is so typical of his kind of humor. Remember all the "messing" he did with Catherine?
    I agree, his comment about not showering was obviously a joke! Don't know how long he will be around, but he sure is trying hard!

  4. #194
    FORT Fogey mesachick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    On my horse.
    Posts
    3,033

    Re: Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd - Season 16

    I thought he said that he really didn't shower for two days due to his spray tan that he got. I am sure he meant it as a funny, but he was also being serious as well. No big deal regardless. His *jokes* always do seem to fall flat.

    I agree though - he is trying hard with the dancing, I'll give him that.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

  5. #195
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    22,831

    Re: Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd - Season 16

    Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I thought he said that he really didn't shower for two days due to his spray tan that he got. I am sure he meant it as a funny, but he was also being serious as well. No big deal regardless. His *jokes* always do seem to fall flat.

    I agree though - he is trying hard with the dancing, I'll give him that.
    I know you dont shower after a spray tan, my daughter in law thought he was serious, and wanted to tell Peta. I dont know what is right( we all see it diffrently) I took it as a joke, and laughed along with others.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  6. #196
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,310

    Re: Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd - Season 16

    I read that one should not sweat or exercise until after the first shower, which should be 10-12 hours after a spray tan. I didn't hear Sean say anything about a spray tan. I just heard him say that it was gross that he hadn't showered in two days.

  7. #197
    FORT Regular ladygreco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    142

    Re: Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd - Season 16

    Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    I read that one should not sweat or exercise until after the first shower, which should be 10-12 hours after a spray tan. I didn't hear Sean say anything about a spray tan. I just heard him say that it was gross that he hadn't showered in two days.
    I didn't hear him say anything about a spray tan either. That is why I took it as a joke!

  8. #198
    To the Point
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    2,564

    Re: Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd - Season 16

    I think someone else posted that they had heard/read somewhere that at least one day was due to spray tan. I can't remember who it was that posted that.

  9. #199
    FORT Fogey umngirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,468

    Re: Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd - Season 16

    Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    I read that one should not sweat or exercise until after the first shower, which should be 10-12 hours after a spray tan. I didn't hear Sean say anything about a spray tan. I just heard him say that it was gross that he hadn't showered in two days.
    He mentioned the spray tan in an interview after the show that night. I believe in was with E!.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

  10. #200
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,310

    Re: Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd - Season 16

    If Sean got a spray tan, he did things out of order. If he didn't dance for one day because of the spray tan, he should have taken a shower on day two... before he practiced dancing. I read that if someone doesn't take a shower after a spray tan and before exercising/sweating, the tan could streak.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.