+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 39 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
Like Tree395Likes

Thread: Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd - Season 16

Re: Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd - Season 16

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    I love Sean. I am one who does buy that he is a good guy. That being said, he still has plenty of work to do.

Also, I just watched it on youtube since I didn't watch it very closely last night, and I totally took his comment about not showering as him messing with Peta. Who knows....
    I totally took his not showering comment as him messing with Peta as well. And followed it up with an honest fun-loving giggle.
    Florimel, ladygreco and ilja like this.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    I totally took his not showering comment as him messing with Peta as well. And followed it up with an honest fun-loving giggle.
    That's the way I took it too. It is so typical of his kind of humor. Remember all the "messing" he did with Catherine?
    ladygreco likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Orion Nebula View Post
    That's the way I took it too. It is so typical of his kind of humor. Remember all the "messing" he did with Catherine?
    I agree, his comment about not showering was obviously a joke! Don't know how long he will be around, but he sure is trying hard!

I thought he said that he really didn't shower for two days due to his spray tan that he got. I am sure he meant it as a funny, but he was also being serious as well. No big deal regardless. His *jokes* always do seem to fall flat.

I agree though - he is trying hard with the dancing, I'll give him that.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I thought he said that he really didn't shower for two days due to his spray tan that he got. I am sure he meant it as a funny, but he was also being serious as well. No big deal regardless. His *jokes* always do seem to fall flat.

I agree though - he is trying hard with the dancing, I'll give him that.
    I know you dont shower after a spray tan, my daughter in law thought he was serious, and wanted to tell Peta. I dont know what is right( we all see it diffrently) I took it as a joke, and laughed along with others.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I read that one should not sweat or exercise until after the first shower, which should be 10-12 hours after a spray tan. I didn't hear Sean say anything about a spray tan. I just heard him say that it was gross that he hadn't showered in two days.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    I read that one should not sweat or exercise until after the first shower, which should be 10-12 hours after a spray tan. I didn't hear Sean say anything about a spray tan. I just heard him say that it was gross that he hadn't showered in two days.
    I didn't hear him say anything about a spray tan either. That is why I took it as a joke!

To the Point

I think someone else posted that they had heard/read somewhere that at least one day was due to spray tan. I can't remember who it was that posted that.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    He mentioned the spray tan in an interview after the show that night. I believe in was with E!.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

FORT Fogey

If Sean got a spray tan, he did things out of order. If he didn't dance for one day because of the spray tan, he should have taken a shower on day two... before he practiced dancing. I read that if someone doesn't take a shower after a spray tan and before exercising/sweating, the tan could streak.

+ Reply to Thread