+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree395Likes

Thread: Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd - Season 16

Re: Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd - Season 16

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    Yep, and sometimes it is like that game "telephone" that we played as kids where you start at one end with something being whispered in an ear and by the time it reaches the other end, it sounds nothing like what it started as. There are arguments to be made for every scenario and no way to know for sure the validity of any of them unless you were there.
    Exactly. That's how I feel - I don't think Sean is a diva type, that goes to Jake, because Jake was like that even on the show, so it was expected.

If there are 'truths' in rumours and gossip there are a lot out there on all these dancers and pros alike.A certain pro was accused of being rough with his partner, are we now to believe that has some truth? I guess it depends on if you like him or not- which is what I posted about up thread

Looking forward to Monday's DWTS
    Need40winks, ilja and 1dog2kids like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Sean knows that though- he said that on Jimmy Kimmel. He has a good head on his shoulders.
    FM I was not saying that Sean didn't know that. When I said: "I am not putting Sean or any of these people down, it's just what I believe. When people decide to do any of these shows they have to know what they are getting thenselves into."

I thought by me saying that I was making myself clear. I know you are a big fan of Sean and I think that is wonderful. I am sure he would be very grateful to know that he has a lot of people who believe in him and are rooting for him. I am not against Sean and to me he is just another contestant on DWTS. I certainly do not know him, but hope he does well. Just like several other stars that I saw perform on week one of DWTS. It is too early in the show for me to pick a definite favorite, but will do so based on the way they dance. I don't think he danced the best by any means nor do I think he danced the worst.

I did see the Jimmy Kimmel show and all I can say is I hope he doesn't consider doing what Jimmy asked him and Catherine to do after the televised wedding.

Just kidding!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    FM I was not saying that Sean didn't know that. When I said: "I am not putting Sean or any of these people down, it's just what I believe. When people decide to do any of these shows they have to know what they are getting thenselves into."

I thought by me saying that I was making myself clear. I know you are a big fan of Sean and I think that is wonderful. I am sure he would be very grateful to know that he has a lot of people who believe in him and are rooting for him. I am not against Sean and to me he is just another contestant on DWTS. I certainly do not know him, but hope he does well. Just like several other stars that I saw perform on week one of DWTS. It is too early in the show for me to pick a definite favorite, but will do so based on the way they dance. I don't think he danced the best by any means nor do I think he danced the worst.

I did see the Jimmy Kimmel show and all I can say is I hope he doesn't consider doing what Jimmy asked him and Catherine to do after the televised wedding.

Just kidding!!!
    LOL! I like Sean, I think he's a nice guy . I was happy he did DWTS - especially as he knows he can't dance and now Catherine does

I agree -JK's suggestion not good
    Jaceegirl likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

I don't know if it's true or not, but I'd hardly consider TMZ a reliable source of information on anything. JMO
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

FORT Fan

Sometimes they break stories that no one else has yet. I used to be able to watch their show and they did that all the time. I am hoping they are wrong about this though.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    In the article, the executive producer states that the rumors aren't true... but the producer might be trying to spin things for the show's image. Also, maybe the producer spends time in his office, and isn't on the set for hours a day, every day. He might not know what's really going on. About Sean being a diva... I've heard that there's always at least a little bit of truth in rumors and gossip.
    They also said the rumors about Kate Gosselin weren't true, so divide that by your phone number.

From what I've seen, the people who have the least reason to be considered stars seem to cop the biggest attitude. Some people just don't know how to handle a little fame.

If the rumors are true, I hope someone knocks Sean down a few pegs before he does turn into another Jake and no one wants anything to do with him, including his new fiance.

ETA: TMZ has actually broken quite a few stories lately, so they are becoming more reliable. For better or worse, they seem to have a lot of "informants" out there.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Fogey

In the telephone game, one statmeent is whispered to maybe thirty people. By contrast, sources at DWTS told TMZ several things about Sean, (all negative), which were then printed. A chain of people can incorrectly hear one whispered comment, but four comments, told, (not whispered), to one person? I don't think what sources told TMZ can be compared to the telephone game.

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    I don't know if it's true or not, but I'd hardly consider TMZ a reliable source of information on anything. JMO
    I never look at them( never) their TV show is pitiful.
    NCLurker, Florimel and judkay like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    They also said the rumors about Kate Gosselin weren't true, so divide that by your phone number.

From what I've seen, the people who have the least reason to be considered stars seem to cop the biggest attitude. Some people just don't know how to handle a little fame.

If the rumors are true, I hope someone knocks Sean down a few pegs before he does turn into another Jake and no one wants anything to do with him, including his new fiance.

ETA: TMZ has actually broken quite a few stories lately, so they are becoming more reliable. For better or worse, they seem to have a lot of "informants" out there.
    Oh, I think his parents and sister will get his nose out of the air REAL quick, if he HAS let his fifteen minutes go to his head. His mom, in particular, really didn't strike me as being the type that'd hold back when she felt not quite right about something that's going down with her son. And I really don't think her son behaving like a first class, big-headed jerk and embarrassing their family in front of the entire nation is something that she'd be OK with.

Could be wrong about that, but I doubt it.
    umngirl and Fanny Mare like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Fanny Mare likes this.

+ Reply to Thread