+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 387
Like Tree395Likes

Thread: Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd - Season 16

  1. #111
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    24,941

    Re: Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd - Season 16

    Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    Glad to know that, FM!

    I always try to be fair and remember that ANYTHING can happen.

    But, then again, if Sean'd ever turned into a diva, I'm sure he'd called out for it by his parents, Shay and Catherine, and the behavior would stop quick, fast and in a hurry.

    Now, instead of wondering about Sean developing a case of "Jake"-head, I'm starting to wonder if AshLee, Tierra or some OTHER previous F1 or "friend of a friend" called TMZ up to stir up mess?

    Being fair, you've got to look at that side of the coin too, I think.
    "Jake"-head,
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  2. #112
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,354

    Re: Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd - Season 16

    In the article, the executive producer states that the rumors aren't true... but the producer might be trying to spin things for the show's image. Also, maybe the producer spends time in his office, and isn't on the set for hours a day, every day. He might not know what's really going on. About Sean being a diva... I've heard that there's always at least a little bit of truth in rumors and gossip.

  3. #113
    FORT Fogey Jaceegirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,225

    Re: Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd - Season 16

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Not buying it at all.He would never say this show needs me, he knows he cant dance, and he isn't the one to beat.Its nice they throw someone under the bus every season, but I am not buying it- I hope the *cough* source* got paid well
    Not sure if this was added after or not, but the TMZ article that I just read with the link provided ended with the following:

    FYI -- The executive producer of "DWTS," Conrad Green, tells TMZ, "Sean is a pleasure and there is nothing diva-like about him."

    JMO, but I think any time anyone decides to do any show you are setting yourself up for both negative and positive press. I think it comes with the territory. I can't remember where I posted this, but I made a comment before on one of the threads that I don't think any of us can truly know any of these people. Unless we happen to know them personally in REAL life then all we get to see is REEL life. On REEL life they show us what they want us to see. I am not putting Sean or any of these people down, it's just what I believe. When people decide to do any of these shows they have to know what they are getting thenselves into. From the moment each person decides to go on any show they are fair game to public opinion.

  4. #114
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    24,941

    Re: Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd - Season 16

    Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    In the article, the executive producer states that the rumors aren't true... but the producer might be trying to spin things for the show's image. Also, maybe the producer spends time in his office, and isn't on the set for hours a day, every day. He might not know what's really going on. About Sean being a diva... I've heard that there's always at least a little bit of truth in rumors and gossip.
    Well TMZ have had to retract some stories for being just that - unfounded gossip. I believe if you like Sean, you wont buy what TMZ is saying.If you never liked him, you will

    Kinda like Andy Dick, he was supposedly crying( which we saw) and yelling at his partner- But, who knows what is the truth?
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  5. #115
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    24,941

    Re: Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd - Season 16

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    Not sure if this was added after or not, but the TMZ article that I just read with the link provided ended with the following:

    FYI -- The executive producer of "DWTS," Conrad Green, tells TMZ, "Sean is a pleasure and there is nothing diva-like about him."

    JMO, but I think any time anyone decides to do any show you are setting yourself up for both negative and positive press. I think it comes with the territory. I can't remember where I posted this, but I made a comment before on one of the threads that I don't think any of us can truly know any of these people. Unless we happen to know them personally in REAL life then all we get to see is REEL life. On REEL life they show us what they want us to see. I am not putting Sean or any of these people down, it's just what I believe. When people decide to do any of these shows they have to know what they are getting thenselves into. From the moment each person decides to go on any show they are fair game to public opinion.
    Sean knows that though- he said that on Jimmy Kimmel. He has a good head on his shoulders.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  6. #116
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,354

    Re: Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd - Season 16

    Jacegirl, the executive producer that I was writing about in my previous post is Conrad Green. His comments were in the article when I clicked on the link. Whoever leaked the information about Sean being a diva, likely is someone who deals with him directly, such as a cameraman or a director. The executive producer, (for the good of the show), will make positive statements.

  7. #117
    To the Point
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    2,645

    Re: Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd - Season 16

    ehh, I figure that there are any number of possibilities to the truth behind these rumors. My bets would be on it being something he said that was intended to be self deprecating but was taken completely in the wrong way. Regardless, it is an issue that, without visual proof, we have no way to know the truth. Heresay just doesn't cut it as proof for me to make that jump. This is a stance I TRY to take in all avenues of life, especially in regards to someone I only see on my TV. I do know how to turn the channel or hit the power button & *poof* they are gone.
    Fanny Mare and sparklete like this.

  8. #118
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    24,941

    Re: Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd - Season 16

    Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    ehh, I figure that there are any number of possibilities to the truth behind these rumors. My bets would be on it being something he said that was intended to be self deprecating but was taken completely in the wrong way. Regardless, it is an issue that, without visual proof, we have no way to know the truth. Heresay just doesn't cut it as proof for me to make that jump. This is a stance I TRY to take in all avenues of life, especially in regards to someone I only see on my TV. I do know how to turn the channel or hit the power button & *poof* they are gone.
    I bet he was joking around.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  9. #119
    FORT Fogey Jaceegirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,225

    Re: Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd - Season 16

    Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    Jacegirl, the executive producer that I was writing about in my previous post is Conrad Green. His comments were in the article when I clicked on the link. Whoever leaked the information about Sean being a diva, likely is someone who deals with him directly, such as a cameraman or a director. The executive producer, (for the good of the show), will make positive statements.
    Sorry about that bachelorwatcher. I was a bit confused as I didn't know if that comment I saw at the end was there from the beginning or added later. I read FM's comment that she had a link, but didn't know if she could add it so thought there was another separate article. Hope I explained that correctly.

    The executive producer, (for the good of the show), will make positive statements. I agree completely with that statement, and think that is true for any show.

    About Sean being a diva... I've heard that there's always at least a little bit of truth in rumors and gossip.

    I have heard the same thing. Just as I said in my previous post none of us truly know these people unless we happen to be in their personal life. It could have been something totally taken out of context or completely true. I don't have enough facts to know for sure one way or another. I do wonder why it was brought up out of the blue to be honest with you. I haven't heard anything before unless I missed it which could be very likely, but will be curious to see if we hear anything further or if it will be dropped.

  10. #120
    To the Point
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    2,645

    Re: Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd - Season 16

    Yep, and sometimes it is like that game "telephone" that we played as kids where you start at one end with something being whispered in an ear and by the time it reaches the other end, it sounds nothing like what it started as. There are arguments to be made for every scenario and no way to know for sure the validity of any of them unless you were there.
    nanarama likes this.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.