+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree395Likes

Thread: Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd - Season 16

Re: Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd - Season 16

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    We see the male stars standing still while the professional spins, leaps, jumps and moves! Sean will stand there and be the anchor for his partner. Just watch. The women stars have the biggest burden of performing.
    I think he tried to move and keep up. I don't think the same can be said for DL. He ( imho) did what you are describing - hopefully next week the women wont have to over-dance as much. I saw Sean try at least.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy View Post
    I agree with most of what you said and i am probally the most skeptical about this being a "forever" process to be begin with. However, Bloomers brought it to my attention that there will only be one show of DWTS instead of the normal two shows. This being the case, Sean did not have a choice to dance at a later date. You are right, you have to do what you have to do when the time is right.
    From what I read that has not definitely been decided yet. ABC has not said one way or another, and so far is speculation. They are disappointed in the ratings, but the show is still pulling in decent numbers. I think The Voice has pulled some away, but think they will wait to see what happens with this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Orion Nebula View Post
    I've never understood why they dropped the format of everyone dancing in just one of two or so styles per week in favor of these weekly hodge podges. These random style assignments give us the sad spectacle of someone like Sean who is just learning to dance trying to attempt an advanced style like the jive in week two. Makes no sense to me.
    I agree I like the original format the best, but next Monday they will have three dances. Sean won't be the only one having to learn the jive as the following are the scheduled dances and who will be doing them. I actually feel worse for Kellie as they were originally suppose to have the jive and had practiced for it and then it was switched to jazz. Since jazz is another new one along with contemporary, I would think that would be another hard one for both the pros and the judges as well. I hope this does not mean they are eliminating the Argentine tango as I loved that dance. I know they use to do another one along with the Argentine tango, but right now I am forgetting which one it was. I think this will be a hard week for all of them. The only one with any dance experience is Zendaya.

Jive:

Dorothy & Tristan
    Lisa & Gleb
    Sean & Peta
    Victory & Linsday
    Zendaya & Val

Quickstep:
    Alexandra & Mark
    DL & Cheryl
    Ingo & Kym
    Wynonna & Tony

Jazz:
    Andy & Sharna
    Jacoby & Karina
    Kellie & Derek
    Last edited by Arielflies; 03-24-2013 at 12:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama View Post
    If you missed the Jimmy Kimmel interview, it's worth watching. Sean was funny and a bit endearing. (And a good sport.) He and Peta are in a challenge with Derek and Kellie for the goofiest picture. He said he feels like he and Peta have a "brother & sister" type relationship. It was fun to watch and he answered some questions that some of you may have about his personal life.
    I just watched it and it was great. Though for some reason after watching it on Kimmel's site, I am craving a BLT like mad.

I was glad to see the Murgalowe or whatever it was that they called it when they laid on the ground and stuck their booties in the air. I read an article the other day about Peta doing that same stunt outside the studio on top of her car and I was a bit worried that she was on drugs or something.

Now I can't wait to see Derek and Kellie's goofy picture. Or was it a different couple? I can't believe my iljalzheimer's is that quick to forget.

I too do not think Sean has much rhythm but I do believe he is going to give it 110% and that is all I can ask for.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

TMZ is reporting that Sean has turned into a diva on the DWTS set. If it's true, it's disappointing, but not surprising.
    'Dancing with the Stars' -- 'Bachelor' Sean Lowe ... HUGE Diva on Set | TMZ.com
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Not buying it at all.He would never say this show needs me, he knows he cant dance, and he isn't the one to beat.Its nice they throw someone under the bus every season, but I am not buying it- I hope the *cough* source* got paid well
    1dog2kids likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

I'll wait until I see it for myself. I've never been one to believe Sean is that good of an actor thus I do not believe he will be able to hide it for long if he's a Diva. I would be more apt to believe someone made a big deal out of some little episode because either they don't like Sean's beliefs, they were jealous of how much he was paid to do this show or they wanted to cash in while they could.

Only time will tell of course and I personally do not want it to be true.
    Midol and sparklete like this.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    TMZ is reporting that Sean has turned into a diva on the DWTS set. If it's true, it's disappointing, but not surprising.
    'Dancing with the Stars' -- 'Bachelor' Sean Lowe ... HUGE Diva on Set | TMZ.com
    I hope it's not true but we've seen it happen before to unknowns who become in their own minds "Stars" through being on Bachelor etc.

A certain someone whose name begins with "J" and who was a "pilot" comes quickly to mind. I hope that this has not happened to Sean but which of us can predict how we would behave if we suddenly had that much positive attention paid to us as these guys do?

Here's fingers crossed that it's NOT true.

If it turns out to be . . .

Oh, brother.

Here we go, again.

Jake, THE SEQUEL.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    Here's fingers crossed that it's NOT true.

If it turns out to be . . .

Oh, brother.

Here we go, again.

Jake, THE SEQUEL.
    The producer of the show said it's not true, I have the link.( not sure I can post it) he said Sean has been nothing but a gent on this show. I never thought otherwise
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    The producer of the show said it's not true, I have the link.( not sure I can post it) he said Sean has been nothing but a gent on this show. I never thought otherwise
    Glad to know that, FM!

I always try to be fair and remember that ANYTHING can happen.

But, then again, if Sean'd ever turned into a diva, I'm sure he'd called out for it by his parents, Shay and Catherine, and the behavior would stop quick, fast and in a hurry.

Now, instead of wondering about Sean developing a case of "Jake"-head, I'm starting to wonder if AshLee, Tierra or some OTHER previous F1 or "friend of a friend" called TMZ up to stir up mess?

Being fair, you've got to look at that side of the coin too, I think.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

+ Reply to Thread