+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Dancing With the Stars 16 Pool

Re: Dancing With the Stars 16 Pool

Oh Pikachu thank you so much! It wasn't easy coming in last place all season and I most humbly accept your Wooden Leg Award! And to think I had 2 pools to choose from, one that I thought would logically win and one that I wanted to win with my heart. Well as you can imagine, I followed my heart. I thought folks said that was what you are supposed to do? Who says it doesn't pay to lose. I never would have gotten this beautiful, sexy new avatar if I had a lick of sense.

This award almost makes up for Zendaya's broken heart. Well not quite but almost. I do think her loss was for a purpose and that she will be a better person in the future because of this loss. Just like this wooden leg award will help me to better appreciate my arthritic legs in a few years because I'll be able to tell myself at least they ain't wooden like that one leg I wore back in 2013.

Seriously thank you for all of your hard work on this pool. I even mentioned this in my work's conference call today.

Thank you too Fanny.

I do think it's purty!
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Thanks for the pool. I think it added a lot to this season. The "set it and forget it" approach makes this pretty easy but I'd love to also see an approach like Fantasy Football, where we have to pick our team each week.

I thought I would do better if Zendaya won but looks like I would have still been 3rd, so didn't matter.

As far as the results of the show, I think Zendaya was great, and I wanted her to win since Val had never won, but Kellie's improvement over the season was inspiring and I'm glad she won.

Thanks for a great pool season pika!!!

I'll get you guys next season! No more middle of the pack for me!! Haha.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

pikachu . . .

Thank you SO much!

This was a lot of fun, and I'm glad I FINALLY jumped my non-swimming self into the pool with the rest of you.

I will treasure my personalized DWTS av, just as I treasure YOU as a cool person and valued member of the FoRT!!!

Thank you again, my friend, and we'll do this Tango once more!
    Florimel, KrazeeKy07 and ilja like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RickiRick View Post
    Thanks for the pool. I think it added a lot to this season. The "set it and forget it" approach makes this pretty easy but I'd love to also see an approach like Fantasy Football, where we have to pick our team each week.
    We might try that, too, sometime. Although I don't know about changing team members every week. That would make it difficult for me to score it and people participating in the pool would have to be committed to keeping up with it. It was hard enough to get people to hang in long enough for add/change week when I used to do that in the pools!

Anyway, there are a lot of ways to run a pool and I like trying them out.

I still want to do a doomsday pool sometime, where you pick the people you think will be eliminated from the show first and the winner of the pool is the person who loses all of their pool team first, or has the least team members left at the end of the season.
    Florimel likes this.
    Current Pools: Face Off 7, Project Runway 13
    New Pools: DWTS 19, Registration deadline: September 22nd, Survivor 29, Registration deadline: October 1st,
    Amazing Race 25, Registration deadline: October 3rd

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    We might try that, too, sometime. Although I don't know about changing team members every week. That would make it difficult for me to score it and people participating in the pool would have to be committed to keeping up with it. It was hard enough to get people to hang in long enough for add/change week when I used to do that in the pools!

Anyway, there are a lot of ways to run a pool and I like trying them out.

I still want to do a doomsday pool sometime, where you pick the people you think will be eliminated from the show first and the winner of the pool is the person who loses all of their pool team first, or has the least team members left at the end of the season.
    Ewwwwwe, I like that idea. I would just need to pick the ones I like and I might win.
    Florimel and Fanny Mare like this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Belated due to my vacation, but thank you pikachu for all the hard work you put into this! This season was my first try at the pool, and I had so much fun! Can't wait to try again in the fall! And I loved my little scenario as well!

Congrats to Debb70 on your victory! And to everyone else as well. Nice playing with you all!

+ Reply to Thread