+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: Andy Dick & Sharna Burgess - Season 16

Andy Dick & Sharna Burgess - Season 16

Andy Dick
    Season 16

Pro: Sharna Burgess

Andy Dick is an American comedian, actor, writer, director, musician and producer. Dick grew up in the Chicago area where he participated in many stage productions. During his senior year of high school, Dicks love of performing proved decisive as he was elected homecoming king.

His first regular television role was on the short-lived but influential Ben Stiller Show. He was a mainstay on network television from 1995-2006 on NBC's NewsRadio and ABCs Less Than Perfect. In 2001, Dick wrote, directed, produced, and starred in The Andy Dick Show for MTV. Dick has also starred in a number of feature films including In The Army Now, Employee of the Month, and The Hebrew Hammer. Additionally, Dick has made memorable appearances in feature films such as Zoolander, The Cable Guy, Inspector Gadget, Road Trip, Dude, Wheres My Car?, Old School, and Funny People.

Most recently, Dick has shot guest appearances on NBCs Community, FXs Legit, the Netflix original series, Bad Samaritans and CBS Two Broke Girls.

He can regularly be seen performing at theaters and comedy clubs across the country.

Meet the Cast - Dancing With The Stars 16 at ABC.com

Re: Andy Dick & Sharna Burgess - Season 16

I think he's better suited for Celebrity Rehab. His last name suits him perfectly.

He creeps me out
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

If he survives the first couple weeks he'll already be a winner in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by moflan View Post
    I think he's better suited for Celebrity Rehab. His last name suits him perfectly.
    Thanks for making me lol today! Too funny.

I came to this thread just wondering what people had to say about Andy. My, my, he's really unreal. I think it was Andy who appeared on this odd reality show about 8 years ago. It was about some wannabe movie producers who were in a contest to produce a movie. Sounds odd, but I really think it was him. He was the most bizarre person I have ever seen on a reality show and that's saying a lot! I'll try to find the name of it.
    .............................. .............................. ................... I can't find it. I don't think I dreamed it. Anyone who recall, please chime in. It was like a Real World, MTV show, but wasn't. I think it came on MTV or VH1 though.

Oh, Andy was on Celebrity Rehab. He called Dr. Drew and asked to come on. Dr. Drew helped him reconcil with his estranged son. A lot has happened since then.
    Last edited by Debb70; 02-28-2013 at 01:41 PM.

Based on what I've heard about him, I suppose this guy is pretty much The Second Coming of Carolla.

If that's true, I'm warming my vocal cords up even as you read to start screaming for his ouster.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Fogey

Okay, if you think this is bad, imagine what it would be like if he were paired with the female equivalent of a Corky Ballas.

Oh, dear.

OMG.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    Based on what I've heard about him, I suppose this guy is pretty much The Second Coming of Carolla.

If that's true, I'm warming my vocal cords up even as you read to start screaming for his ouster.
    Depending on how together his life is at the moment, it could be Corolla, or it could be the second coming of Steve-O. We'll see...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

First gone......please?
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast