+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: Andy Dick & Sharna Burgess - Season 16

Re: Andy Dick & Sharna Burgess - Season 16

I liked Andy's routine last night. I think he has really improved. I think at least a couple of people may go before him.

I thought he tried, I am not sure who should go before him DL maybe, because he simply doesnt move.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

I thought Andy did well - that entrance was GREAT. And, he's right, he ISN'T a "macho" guy, but I loved watching him as Zorro.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie View Post
    I thought Andy did well - that entrance was GREAT. And, he's right, he ISN'T a "macho" guy, but I loved watching him as Zorro.
    I'm glad he's got that one past him as I worried how he was going to pull it off. The Tango might be another problem unless the humor element kicks in and saves him.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

No matter what the dance is, Andy is guaranteed to practice hard and give it his all.
    Coco46 likes this.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Because Kellie and Derek are safe, all my votes went to Andy
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I've heard that Kellie asked her fans to vote for Andy. If that happens, I wonder if he could be safe and it would be Sean and Ingo in the bottom. I don't understand the scoring part, so I don't know how much you would have to get in votes to overcome the scores. Anyone?

FORT Fogey

I think the voting and scoring is rigged. If Andy gets more votes than Sean, and the higher-ups at the show want Andy to leave... Andy will leave.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    I think the voting and scoring is rigged. If Andy gets more votes than Sean, and the higher-ups at the show want Andy to leave... Andy will leave.
    I think this season especially everything seems rigged. I have heard a lot of different problems with the different voting methods this season. After last night's show it was very obvious that they want Andy gone. We will see tonight if they were successful.

Andy is not the best dancer, but he is a wonderful entertainer. Sharna is a wonderful addition as a pro and the perfect partner for Andy.

Just like earlier in the season the judges were cruel to DL and now they have become the same way with Andy. It is obvious who they want to stay and who they want to go by their overscoring and underscoring.

This use to be a good show with lots of great dancing, but it has become a joke with all their manipulations. They already have been losing viewers and I think what they have done this season is only going to make them lose more. jmho

Each year I think they have gone lower than the one before with their calculations and unfairly throwing people under the bus, but they keep those same judges and it continues on for the next season. The year they threw the Karate Kid star under the bus was the worst, IMO. I guess the judges are told which ones the producers want gone and which ones they want to win.

I think they would ignite more interest in fans if they would toss the manipulation and get new judges. I actually like Len. The other two could be replaced.

+ Reply to Thread