+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: Andy Dick & Sharna Burgess - Season 16

Re: Andy Dick & Sharna Burgess - Season 16

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Depending on how together his life is at the moment, it could be Corolla, or it could be the second coming of Steve-O. We'll see...
    Steve-O, I dealt with OK.

Carolla?

Not only "No!", but "HELL, No!"
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

What's wrong with Adam?

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    First gone......please?
    I second that motion. All in favor say aye.
    dagwood likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    What's wrong with Adam?
    He's a 14-carat dyed-in-the-wool obnoxious JERK. For me, the best way I can think to describe him is as Joan Rivers with dark hair and a five-o'clock shadow.

I absolutely DESPISED him when he was paired with Julianne. And sorry as I was to see HER go, I was SO relieved when he got the boot.
    Florimel likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

How did they let Andy Dick to be on this show? He's just going to mock it.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by DancingDad View Post
    I second that motion. All in favor say aye.
    Aye! I can't stand his personality or brand of humor. He reminds me of David Spade, whom I also can't stand. They're both obnoxious and skeevy.

Andy is really out there, but I think the sick stuff he's known for happened when he was drunk out of his mind. Hopefully, he can stay sober for his show, but I wouldn't bet on it. He has a very unusual personality that seems difficult to predict.

Seems he had a break down in rehearsal and was crying. He knew he was in trouble when he was yelling at Sharna
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Seems he had a break down in rehearsal and was crying. He knew he was in trouble when he was yelling at Sharna
    Yelling at Sharna?

Oh, good God.

The first show hasn't even aired yet, and this lunatic is ALREADY getting started???

WTH HAPPENED?

Doens't sound as dramatic as all that, although I'm sure it will be milked for all it's worth in the premiere episode:

Andy Dick: 'I had Dancing with the Stars rehearsals breakdown'

Published Wednesday, Mar 13 2013, 12:04pm EDT | By Justin Harp

Andy Dick has admitted that he had a "breakdown" while rehearsing for Dancing with the Stars.

The former NewsRadio actor revealed to Entertainment Tonight that the pressure of making his ballroom debut has led him to experience serious anxiety.

"I had a breakdown. I just hit a wall," Dick said of one rough rehearsal session. "I cried forever. You're supposed to cry in episode four or five... but we worked through it."

The comedian added: "We actually had to have a lunch outside of here and just work through some stuff. [It was] better than therapy.

"[My partner Sharna Burgess] is my new therapist…. I had to change my attitude and my concentration level 'cos when I would get frustrated, I would shut down entirely.

"That's where I would hit the bottle in life in the old days... This is better than rehab. This is like 13 rehabs condensed into one."

Burgess also discussed Dick's alleged "breakdown", saying that she was glad to be the person who helped him through it.

"I listened... It was more than necessary for us to go through that to move forward," the dancer explained.

"It was part of Andy admitting that he's afraid of this. I think through admitting to that and getting to the source of the frustration... we got past it."

Dick previously revealed that he had to promise Dancing with the Stars producers that he'd remain sober in order to be cast on the show.

Dancing with the Stars premieres on March 18 at 8/7c on ABC.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread