+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: Andy Dick & Sharna Burgess - Season 16

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Re: Andy Dick & Sharna Burgess - Season 16

I am seriously disappointed that Andy & Sharna are gone. Monday night's show was a joke - immunity for the couple with the highest judges points? Dance offs for extra points so a really highly scored couple could gain an additional three points by challenging and squashing the lowest scoring couple? Can you say - "how to rig DWTS so we can boot Andy Dick"?

Ok, Andy wasn't a great dancer, but he was a superb performer. I LOVED his dances. Truthfully, I don't feel like watching the rest of the season after the shenanigans of Monday night. And, I've been watching this show for YEARS.
    Bet2Win likes this.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie View Post
    I am seriously disappointed that Andy & Sharna are gone. Monday night's show was a joke - immunity for the couple with the highest judges points? Dance offs for extra points so a really highly scored couple could gain an additional three points by challenging and squashing the lowest scoring couple? Can you say - "how to rig DWTS so we can boot Andy Dick"?

Ok, Andy wasn't a great dancer, but he was a superb performer. I LOVED his dances. Truthfully, I don't feel like watching the rest of the season after the shenanigans of Monday night. And, I've been watching this show for YEARS.
    I voted for Andy but I knew he was going. TPTB decided all this, not a doubt in my mind.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I wouldn't blame anyone for skipping the rest of this season because DickGod was robbed.

FORT Fogey

It is just my opinion here, but I think maybe what was happening was that Andy's fan base was saving him every week despite the judges' scores, and the producers who see the votes each week could see it. They could foresee another possible Final 3 Bristol situation occurring. Before you say, "No way, no how would that happen - he would be gone before then," it did happen with Bristol and a strong, devpted fan base.

Therefore, as awkward, unfortunate, and frankly unfair as that seemed to not all but it appears to the majority of the posting folks, the producers decided to "take matters into their own hands", to to speak, and they scheduled that dance-off where Andy was guaranteed to get scored off the show.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

There was talk that Andy fell off the wagon soon after DWTS ended. Well, once a Dick...apparently was in fine form on Tuesday night.
    Andy Dick booted from 'Dancing' TV studio: report

+ Reply to Thread