+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: D.L. Hughley & Cheryl Burke - Season 16

Re: D.L. Hughley & Cheryl Burke - Season 16

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I see him definitely trying, and yes the comments are way over the top and ultimately not necessary. DL is not a very good dancer, but he didn't go on the show to be Len's whipping boy either.
    Bruno and CA were no kinder. Len was asked a question and told the truth, but lets not only blame Len

I don't blame any of them. DL suck it up!
    As for trying, he was dancing a what? , nobody could tell, blame Cheryl
    Florimel likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I just wonder if it's simply a matter of crossed signals between DL and the judges, or if other things have happened behind the scenes that could account for the lack of love on both sides. DL's humor has always been more suited for late-night/cable than prime-time.

Maybe they just don't "get" him. But his dancing isn't speaking for itself, so it may never be resolved. The comments may be harsh, but they're not really underscoring him.
    Florimel likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Len said he was pretty generous with everyone, and he should have been harsher. That's the guy who said it as DL is waiting for his results. CA said he improved.

Nobody has to take that crap.

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    I just wonder if it's simply a matter of crossed signals between DL and the judges, or if other things have happened behind the scenes that could account for the lack of love on both sides. DL's humor has always been more suited for late-night/cable than prime-time.

Maybe they just don't "get" him. But his dancing isn't speaking for itself, so it may never be resolved. The comments may be harsh, but they're not really underscoring him.
    Except Len has given him a 4 and two 5's and he said he should have been harsher. WTH is that if not being a bully?

That's what I was referring to as well. Sure Len was asked the question, but he didn't have to retort so nastily. And he said it nasty too. Its coming across that Len just does not like DL, period, for some reason.

DL is trying, you can tell when he's in rehearsals. I do think Cheryl should take some of the blame as well. It is her choreography and that is falling short too.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Exactly! the comments are harsh, but underscoring? no , not at all. I do wonder what went on behind the scenes
    Florimel likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Len didn't like Mario B either and constantly put him down, and he was a pretty strong dancer.

Quote Originally Posted by EnglishCadbury View Post
    Except Len has given him a 4 and two 5's and he said he should have been harsher. WTH is that if not being a bully?
    That's why I wonder what else could be behind the animosity. None of us have all the facts.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I too wonder. If Len thinks DL should have been scored lower, then he should have given Wynonna 1's. Something is definitely going on me thinks.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

That's why I wonder what else could be behind the animosity. None of us have all the facts.
    I don't like the producers or the writers of this show. They're smelliing drama and they're going in for the kill. They know Len relishes the put down so they egg him on. DL is royally pissed in the after interviews. He was blindsided.

+ Reply to Thread