+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Ingo Rademacher & Kym Johnson - Season 16

Ingo Rademacher & Kym Johnson - Season 16

Ingo Rademacher
    Season 16

Pro: Kym Johnson

Soap opera star Ingo Rademacher is best known to audiences as the charismatic Jasper “Jax” Jacks on ABC’s General Hospital. Rademacher originated the role of “Jax,” having first aired on General Hospital in January of 1996. His other television credits include Hawaii Five-O, Titans, Veronica’s Closet, and According To Jim.

As an athlete, Rademacher has amassed an extraordinary list of accomplishments. As a youth, he was a ski champion and a competitive equestrian. As an adult, he has competed at a high level in beach volleyball and triathlons (winner of the Nautica Malibu Triathlon, celebrity division for three consecutive years). He took the pole position in the 2005 Long Beach Grand Prix and he recently completed the grueling 32-mile Molokai to Oahu "Channel of Bones" stand-up paddle board race - all this when he wasn't on the track racing dirt bikes or street bikes. Rademacher moved to Hawaii in 2012 to pursue his passion for the sport of stand-up paddle board racing.

He and his wife, Ehiku have two sons, Peanut and Pohaku.

Meet the Cast - Dancing With The Stars 16 at ABC.com

Re: Ingo Rademacher & Kym Johnson - Season 16

SO glad Kym will be back- this should be a very strong team!!

Team Aussie! Really looking forward to this team. I hope Ingo can dance.

From the first interviews together they seem to have already worked up a good rapport with each other. I was elated when it was announced Kym was back! I didn't think she'd be on this season, so it was a welcome surprise.

I know! And it is extra special since my other favorite pros (Julianne and Anna) will not be there this season... Let's just hope Petra will end up coming back for season 16! (Looks like they are keeping it a secret for another week or so...)

I was bummed about Anna, too. She's one of my absolute favorites! Love her! I'm sure Peta will be on. If Sean Lowe will be the 12th contestant, it'll probably be announced in 2 weeks, as that is when the Bachelor finale airs.

Ingo, Kym & Peta... Australian invasion of DWTS Gotta love them Aussies!
    karalott and dzigner like this.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I think Sharna is Australian as well. And Gleb competed on the Australian version of DWTS.

I don't watch GH so I have no clue who this is. But I'm thrilled Kym is back, my only favorite female pro this season. I had heard she wasn't going to be able to do it. Small consolation since I lost Anna and Chelsie. Hope they go far!
    Imperfect1 likes this.

I hear ya, Karalott. Losing Anna & Chelsie made me not want to watch this season. So happy Kym returned!

I don't watch GH either, as it doesn't air in my country. But we do get some Australian soaps, etc. here, so that's where I know Ingo from. He was on a tv-series called "Paradise Beach" which aired here in the early 90's.

Ingo?

Had NO clue who he was (the last soap opera I watched was GH when Luke and Laura got married and I called in sick two days to watch it . . . HAVEN'T WATCHED ANY SOAP OPERA SINCE THAT DAY!!). Don't even recall ever hearing his name.

He pretty, though. His eyes are BEAUTIFUL.

AND KYM'S BACK!

That makes me SO happy!

That's reason enough for me to check this dude out.
    BTW likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    Ingo?

Had NO clue who he was (the last soap opera I watched was GH when Luke and Laura got married and I called in sick two days to watch it . . . HAVEN'T WATCHED ANY SOAP OPERA SINCE THAT DAY!!). Don't even recall ever hearing his name.

He pretty, though. His eyes are BEAUTIFUL.

AND KYM'S BACK!

That makes me SO happy!

That's reason enough for me to check this dude out.
    Oh, Ness, you will love him! He is so pretty to look at! His accent makes me swoon. And he is a really nice guy. Plus he is dancing with Kym. All in all, this is my team!!
    dzigner likes this.

He's very good looking I just hope she doesn't turn him into sex on a 'schtick,'- that never lasts long
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast