+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Ingo Rademacher & Kym Johnson - Season 16

Re: Ingo Rademacher & Kym Johnson - Season 16

Oh wow. I think he looks better now( handsome with age)
    Shoepie likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Wow - this guy can really dance! I'm loving him with Kym. And, he seems to be such a nice guy.
    BTW, Florimel, Shoepie and 1 others like this.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Have I mentioned lately how much I am enjoying Ingo's dancing? I haven't? Well there!

Not that I'm concerned with how many pages this thread has. No, not at all. cute happy shrug.gif
    RBmumsie and Shoepie like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I can't believe how self-demeaning he can be with his extreme hunkiness. He's always had a special place in my heart even with the Italian Stallion as his competitor. Oh wait, we are talking about DWTS. Still, I enjoyed his dance last night too though not as much as the contemporary one last week but I'm one of the few on here that is actually happy that contemporary is now a category on DWTS.
    I love the addition of comtemporary; they are my favorite dances!

I love this pair.
    BTW and ilja like this.

He really tried. He has no natural rhythm, and CA was right about his core. I didn't love it, but I didn't hate it It was the theme I hated this week. They will have enough votes to carry them through
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I adore Ingo and have always loved Kym.

She worked the hell outta that dress and they were good, but not knock-your-drawers-off fantastic.

I think he'll wind up doing respectably well.

In any event, I'll enjoy every last second of him 'til he's gone!
    dzigner likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Yeah, Sam definitely wasn't a long relationship and they never felt like a good match. It was always Brenda and Carly. Frankly, I thought he and Carly were a better match but, IMO, they had him end up (for now) with Brenda because Ingo wanted to leave the show.

I'm looking forward to seeing Ingo on the show. He's a sweetie....and, you know, he's pretty to look at.
    For GH fans like you and KatesMom--Ingo is back for a visit to GH for their 50th anniversary---to get Carly to sign some divorce papers that didn't go through (Carly saying, it's a sign we shouldn't have divorced!) so that he can marry Brenda (big explosion from Carly)! Lots of close ups of the eyes! Which I agree with other posters, do look like Penner's. And Brenda's back to tell Sonny (also not happy, even though he has "moved on"). Set the VCR and stop in!
    ilja likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    For GH fans like you and KatesMom--Ingo is back for a visit to GH for their 50th anniversary---to get Carly to sign some divorce papers that didn't go through (Carly saying, it's a sign we shouldn't have divorced!) so that he can marry Brenda (big explosion from Carly)! Lots of close ups of the eyes! Which I agree with other posters, do look like Penner's. And Brenda's back to tell Sonny (also not happy, even though he has "moved on"). Set the VCR and stop in!
    Foopy! I watched on Friday because I figured he would be back. By then Brenda said he left her, so I think I missed him! Guess I will have to settle for drooling over him on this show for a few more weeks.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Yes, he was on a lot on Thursday, but now it looks like he might have taken off. I wonder if he was the secret supporter of the ball...he certainly had the cash. And he wasn't there to take credit. Or it could turn out to be some evil person... Anyway, back on this thread, looks like he's gone from GH for now. Makes sense if he was starting DWTS. I'm surprised how few comments he gets on this thread since people seem to like his dancing ok. Maybe because he's not currently in danger?
    If you watched Friday at least you got to see "Sam" show that she remembered a few things from the show and her DWTS "choreographer".
    Last edited by PWS; 04-09-2013 at 01:46 PM.

Yes, I saw the dance with Maks and loved it.

I think the reason there aren't many comments is because there isn't much controversial about him. Generally people seem to like him and he seems to be doing well. I figure I can only come here so many times and say how adorable I think he is and how much I enjoy his dancing, before the mods start deleting my posts for not addnig much. My guess only, but a lot of people probably feel that way. The threads that are long and more active seem to be people who are more controversial or that people have differing opinions on.
    Florimel likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast